Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
2. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
5. What type of face does Lucy have?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the sexual tension felt by Oskar's mother and Gretchen while they read Oskar Rasputin. What does this tension say about their relationship with men? What does this tension say about the times? How did this affect Oskar?
Essay Topic 2
War is an underlying theme in this book. How does the author discuss the war? Does this description provide an adequate background for the story?
Essay Topic 3
What did the the skat cards represent and how did these representations play out throughout the book? Provide a detailed explanation for which character the cards represented and how it tied into their personality.
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)