|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar develop because of the bouncing of the train?
2. What is the name of the nurse at the boarding house?
3. How does Bebra feel about Oskar's growth?
4. What does Oskar think he will do if released?
5. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
Essay Topic 1
Why was Joseph Koljaiczek running from the law? Describe this event in detail. Is it likely that this event happened the way Oskar tells the story? Of the people Oskar is telling the story to, who truly believes him? Provide evidence to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What do you think the main point of this story is? Explain your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Oskar is able to scream loud enough to make glass shatter. What are his motivations for this behavior? How does Oskar's glass breaking screaming change as he gets older? Does he ever stop this behavior?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)