|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oskar make money after the tombstone business fails?
2. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
3. Why does Oskar feel entitled to keep the finger he found on the beach?
4. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
5. Who does Oskar meet at the artist's party.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Schuman shoots the 13th bird in the park.
2. What happens to Oskar when he gets to the train station in Paris?
3. How does Oskar envision the trial?
4. What does Oskar eventually tell Vittler to do with the ring and the finger?
5. How is Oskar able to keep his knapsack when the robber took all the luggage?
6. How does Oskar feel about Klepp after he becomes a member of the Communist party?
7. How does Mr. Fajngold know so much about disinfectants?
8. How does Oskar feed his fascination with Sister Dorothea?
9. What does Guste insist happened to her husband?
10. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Oskar is isolated throughout much of the story. Provide one example were Oskar is not isolated and determine if this event was real or a delusion. Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
In your opinion, did Oskar kill Sister Dorothea? Provide evidence based on actual events as well as Oskar's character, to support you answer.
Essay Topic 3
Does Bruno believe Oskar's stories? Why or why not? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)