Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
2. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
5. What type of face does Lucy have?
Describe the whole of Oskar's relationships with other women. Were they all real or did Oskar make some of them up? Was there one woman in particular that Oskar truly loved? Did any truly love him?
What did the the skat cards represent and how did these representations play out throughout the book? Provide a detailed explanation for which character the cards represented and how it tied into their personality.
Is it possible that Oskar was real? Why or Why not? If Oskar was not real, who was the man in the mental hospital? Explain your answer with evidence from the book.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)