|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
2. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
3. When does Willie lose interest in Miss Pioch?
4. What is Oskar dressed as at the artist's party?
5. Where is Oskar the first time he meets Sister Dorothea?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did Oskar do or say that implicated him in the murder to Sister Dorothea? Provide concrete examples from the book. Discuss possible motivations for Oskar wanting to kill her.
Essay Topic 2
What did the the skat cards represent and how did these representations play out throughout the book? Provide a detailed explanation for which character the cards represented and how it tied into their personality.
Essay Topic 3
In your opinion, did Oskar kill Sister Dorothea? Provide evidence based on actual events as well as Oskar's character, to support you answer.
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)