|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
2. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
5. What type of face does Lucy have?
Essay Topic 1
Why was Joseph Koljaiczek running from the law? Describe this event in detail. Is it likely that this event happened the way Oskar tells the story? Of the people Oskar is telling the story to, who truly believes him? Provide evidence to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Matzerath and Oskar's mother join the Nazi Party. Discuss the implications of joining the German Nazi Party. How does this affect or interfere with their relationship with Bronski?
Essay Topic 3
What do you think the main point of this story is? Explain your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)