Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
2. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
5. What type of face does Lucy have?
Essay Topic 1
What did Oskar do or say that implicated him in the murder to Sister Dorothea? Provide concrete examples from the book. Discuss possible motivations for Oskar wanting to kill her.
Essay Topic 2
What does Oskar's drum represent? Is it possible that Oskar affected so many people and events with his small toy drum?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Oskar's mother, Bronski, and Matzerath. Of the two men, who do you think Oskar's mother truly loved? How does this relationship affect each of these three characters? How does the relationship affect Oskar?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)