|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Oskar at the beginning of Chapter 46?
2. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
3. Who does Oskar ask out on a date?
4. What does Matzerath do with the party pin when the Russian soldiers invade their hideout?
5. What does Klepp use to cook?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Oskar is isolated throughout much of the story. Provide one example were Oskar is not isolated and determine if this event was real or a delusion. Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Does Bruno believe Oskar's stories? Why or why not? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What did the the skat cards represent and how did these representations play out throughout the book? Provide a detailed explanation for which character the cards represented and how it tied into their personality.
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)