|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Oskar the first time he meets Sister Dorothea?
(a) In her room.
(b) In Klepp's room.
(c) In the hall.
(d) In his room.
2. Why does Oskar feel entitled to keep the finger he found on the beach?
(a) He was promised it at birth.
(b) No one else wants it.
(c) It is his reward.
(d) He found it himself.
3. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) He likes to keep things clean.
(b) Kurt has lice.
(c) He is paraniod.
(d) The plague has come.
4. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
(a) A clown.
(b) Baby Jesus.
(c) A doll.
(d) The Devil.
5. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of order are out for Victor?
2. Who is the new suspect in the murder case?
3. What does the owner give to customers before each performance?
4. As the black market dries up, who supports the family?
5. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)