|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 44 , how does Maria plan to marry?
2. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
(a) A doll.
(b) The Devil.
(c) Baby Jesus.
(d) A clown.
3. What words does Oskar use to describe the finger?
4. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The wall.
(b) The bed.
(c) The dresser.
(d) The nightstand.
5. Once Oskar is finally released from the hospital, where does he decide to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matzerath do with the party pin when the Russian soldiers invade their hideout?
2. What does the finger resemble?
3. What does Klepp use to cook?
4. How many birds does Schuman shoot in the park?
5. Who does Vittlar and Oskar see on the streetcar?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Oskar able to keep his knapsack when the robber took all the luggage?
2. Why is Oskar hesitant to take the concert promoter's offer?
3. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
4. What does the Rottweiler do for Oskar?
5. What happens on Oskar's date with Sister Gertrude?
6. What happens when Billy is overcome with tears?
7. What happens to Oskar when he finds the leather belt in Sister Dorothea's room?
8. What happens to Oskar when he gets to the train station in Paris?
9. How does Oskar envision the trial?
10. Why does Maria chose to relocate to Rhineland?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)