|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Oskar paid for the gravestones?
(a) In trade.
(b) In services.
(c) In silence.
(d) In money.
2. What does the owner give to customers before each performance?
3. Who is Guste engaged to?
4. Who is married on the furlough?
(a) Guste and Ktzster.
(b) Maria and Oskar.
(c) Guste and Oskar.
(d) Maris and Ktzster.
5. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 4 feet 1 inch.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 3 feet 3 inches.
(d) 3 feet 6 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
2. What do Maria and Kurt sell on the black market?
3. Once Oskar is finally released from the hospital, where does he decide to go?
4. What is a regular activity for Oskar and Klepp after their initial meeting?
5. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of portraits does Oskar model for?
2. What is the attitude of Sister Dorothea when she first meets Oskar?
3. What happens after Schuman shoots the 13th bird in the park.
4. How does Oskar tell Klepp his life story?
5. What happens to the family after the train ride?
6. Why does Maria chose to relocate to Rhineland?
7. What does the Rottweiler do for Oskar?
8. What happens on Oskar's date with Sister Gertrude?
9. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
10. What extreme measure does Oskar take in an attempt to win Maria's heart?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)