|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired to play at the Onion Cellar?
(a) The Rhine River Three.
(b) The Danzig Rebels.
(c) The Dusters.
(d) The midget troupe.
2. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
(a) The Devil.
(b) A doll.
(c) A clown.
(d) Baby Jesus.
3. What type of face does Lucy have?
4. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
(a) She has committed herself to another.
(b) They will always be friends.
(c) It would a betrayal.
5. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
2. What is the name of the nurse at the boarding house?
3. How many glasses does Zeidler smash when he is angry with his wife?
4. What do Maria and Kurt sell on the black market?
5. When does Willie lose interest in Miss Pioch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of apprenticeship does Oskar take on after the war?
2. What does Oskar eventually tell Vittler to do with the ring and the finger?
3. What type of portraits does Oskar model for?
4. What does Guste insist happened to her husband?
5. What happens on Oskar's date with Sister Gertrude?
6. What is a significant portrait that Oskar modeled for and who modeled with him?
7. What happens to Oskar when he gets to the train station in Paris?
8. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
9. How does Mr. Fajngold know so much about disinfectants?
10. How does Oskar come to be the sole supporter of the family?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)