|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The bed.
(b) The wall.
(c) The dresser.
(d) The nightstand.
2. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
(a) The existence of heaven.
(d) The war.
3. While modeling one day, what causes Oskar to weep and tremble?
(a) A likeness to Maria.
(b) A prop drum.
(c) The students laugh at him.
(d) A likeness to his mother.
4. How many birds does Schuman shoot in the park?
5. What type of order are out for Victor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Oskar grow during the train ride?
2. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
3. Who is hired to play at the Onion Cellar?
4. How is Oskar paid for the gravestones?
5. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
2. What does the Rottweiler do for Oskar?
3. What extreme measure does Oskar take in an attempt to win Maria's heart?
4. What is the attitude of Sister Dorothea when she first meets Oskar?
5. Explain the situation with Miss Pioch and Willie Volmer.
6. How is Oskar able to keep his knapsack when the robber took all the luggage?
7. Why is Oskar hesitant to take the concert promoter's offer?
8. How does Oskar tell Klepp his life story?
9. What type of portraits does Oskar model for?
10. What happens to Oskar when he finds the leather belt in Sister Dorothea's room?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)