|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
(a) A motorized wheelchair.
(b) The table.
(c) A cell.
(d) A box.
2. What does the finger resemble?
(a) The Polish flag.
(b) The moon.
(c) The cartridge that killed Bronski.
(d) A diamond.
3. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) He likes to keep things clean.
(b) He is paraniod.
(c) The plague has come.
(d) Kurt has lice.
4. How does Bebra feel about Oskar's growth?
5. What does the concert promoter offer Oskar?
(a) Money for his drum.
(b) A recording contract.
(c) A solo concert tour.
(d) A band concert tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 34, how many people are on the freight car with Maria, Kurt, and Oskar?
2. What does Willie suggest he do to fall back in love with Miss Pioch?
3. What is the name of the concert promoter that approaches Oskar after Schuman's funeral?
4. After leaving the room to get some drinks, what do Oskar and Klepp decide to start?
5. How is Oskar paid for the gravestones?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Oskar when he finds the leather belt in Sister Dorothea's room?
2. How does Mr. Fajngold know so much about disinfectants?
3. What are three main characteristics of Oskar's friend Klepp?
4. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
5. Why is Oskar hesitant to take the concert promoter's offer?
6. How does Oskar become wealthy?
7. Why does Maria chose to relocate to Rhineland?
8. What does Oskar eventually tell Vittler to do with the ring and the finger?
9. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
10. What happens on Oskar's date with Sister Gertrude?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)