|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oskar control the customers as they cry uncontrollably?
(a) He tells a joke.
(b) He takes the onions away.
(c) He yells at them.
(d) A drum solo.
2. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
(a) He is sent to jail.
(b) He is committed to the asylum.
(c) He is released a free man.
(d) He is put in Matzerath's custody.
3. What does Oskar think he will do if released?
(a) His is not sure.
(b) Go back to his concert tours.
(c) Refuse to leave.
(d) Move in with Maria and Kurt.
4. What do Maria and Kurt sell on the black market?
(d) Honey and flints.
5. How many glasses does Zeidler smash when he is angry with his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
2. Who helps Oskar find a cheap room to rent?
3. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
4. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
5. What happens to Sister Dorothea when Oskar admits his love for her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)