|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
(a) He grandfather is found.
(b) Maria agrees to marry him.
(c) He will be released soon.
(d) The investigation of Sister Dorothea's death will be reopened.
2. What do Oskar and Klepp put in the hall of the boarding house?
(a) Their instruments.
(d) Fiber runner.
3. Where does the family go to avoid the air raids?
(a) Lina Greff's cellar.
(b) The gang's clubhouse.
(c) They flee the city.
(d) Matzerath's attic.
4. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
(a) The war.
(d) The existence of heaven.
5. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 3 feet 6 inches.
(b) 4 feet 1 inch.
(c) 3 feet 3 inches.
(d) 3 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klepp use to cook?
2. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
3. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
4. What does the owner give to customers before each performance?
5. How old is Oskar at the beginning of Chapter 46?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Schuman shoots the 13th bird in the park.
2. What happens on Oskar's date with Sister Gertrude?
3. What does Oskar eventually tell Vittler to do with the ring and the finger?
4. Explain the situation with Miss Pioch and Willie Volmer.
5. How does Mr. Fajngold know so much about disinfectants?
6. What type of portraits does Oskar model for?
7. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
8. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
9. What happens when Billy is overcome with tears?
10. What is a significant portrait that Oskar modeled for and who modeled with him?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)