|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
(a) A box.
(b) A motorized wheelchair.
(c) A cell.
(d) The table.
2. What does Maria think of the Madonna 49 portrait that Oskar poses for?
(a) She is saddened.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is impressed.
(d) She is disgusted.
3. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
4. How does Oskar feel about the black market business?
(a) He turns them in.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He willingly participates.
(d) He does not know about it.
5. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) The plague has come.
(b) Kurt has lice.
(c) He is paraniod.
(d) He likes to keep things clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the concert tours Oskar plays?
2. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
3. Who does Oskar ask to find Matzerath's party pin?
4. What does Oskar do after learning of Bebra's death?
5. What is Oskar dressed as at the artist's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the family after the train ride?
2. How does Oskar come to be the sole supporter of the family?
3. What is a significant portrait that Oskar modeled for and who modeled with him?
4. What has happened to Oskar since the death of his father?
5. What does the Rottweiler do for Oskar?
6. How does Mr. Fajngold know so much about disinfectants?
7. How is Oskar able to keep his knapsack when the robber took all the luggage?
8. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
9. What is the attitude of Sister Dorothea when she first meets Oskar?
10. How does Oskar feel about Klepp after he becomes a member of the Communist party?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)