|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Oskar find a cheap room to rent?
2. What does Oskar do after learning of Bebra's death?
(a) Leaves the county.
(b) Gives away his possessions.
(c) Cancels his next tours.
(d) Attempts suicide.
3. Why does Oskar feel entitled to keep the finger he found on the beach?
(a) It is his reward.
(b) No one else wants it.
(c) He found it himself.
(d) He was promised it at birth.
4. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 3 feet.
(b) 3 feet 3 inches.
(c) 3 feet 6 inches.
(d) 4 feet 1 inch.
5. What does the owner give to customers before each performance?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
2. Who does Oskar ask out on a date?
3. In Chapter 44 , how does Maria plan to marry?
4. Where is Oskar the first time he meets Sister Dorothea?
5. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Oskar when he finds the leather belt in Sister Dorothea's room?
2. What happens after Schuman shoots the 13th bird in the park.
3. What does Guste insist happened to her husband?
4. Why does Maria chose to relocate to Rhineland?
5. How does Oskar envision the trial?
6. What does Oskar eventually tell Vittler to do with the ring and the finger?
7. What does the Rottweiler do for Oskar?
8. How does Oskar feel about Klepp after he becomes a member of the Communist party?
9. How does Oskar tell Klepp his life story?
10. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)