|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The wall.
(b) The dresser.
(c) The bed.
(d) The nightstand.
2. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
(b) He loses his will.
(c) His joints are in pain.
(d) He is not allowed.
3. Who does Oskar meet at the artist's party.
(a) Corporal Lankes.
(b) Sister Dorothea.
4. How much does Oskar grow during the train ride?
(a) 3-4 feet.
(b) 1-2 inches.
(c) 3-4 inches.
(d) He does not grow.
5. What does Willie suggest he do to fall back in love with Miss Pioch?
(a) Not look at other girls.
(b) Injure her other toe.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Make love to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the finger resemble?
2. Who is at the hospital celebrating Oskar's birthday?
3. What type of letter does Oskar read of the nurses?
4. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
5. In Chapter 44 , how does Maria plan to marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Guste insist happened to her husband?
2. How does Oskar become wealthy?
3. Why does Oskar give Vittlar the aquamarine ring?
4. What happens to the family after the train ride?
5. What happens to Oskar when he gets to the train station in Paris?
6. What happens on Oskar's date with Sister Gertrude?
7. How does Oskar feed his fascination with Sister Dorothea?
8. How does Mr. Fajngold know so much about disinfectants?
9. What does Oskar eventually tell Vittler to do with the ring and the finger?
10. Why is Oskar hesitant to take the concert promoter's offer?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)