|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
(a) Corporal Lankes.
(b) Sister Dorothea.
2. What does the concert promoter offer Oskar?
(a) A solo concert tour.
(b) A band concert tour.
(c) A recording contract.
(d) Money for his drum.
3. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The nightstand.
(b) The wall.
(c) The dresser.
(d) The bed.
4. In Chapter 31, who is killed during an air raid?
(a) Mother Truczinski.
5. What does Oskar think he will do if released?
(a) Go back to his concert tours.
(b) Move in with Maria and Kurt.
(c) Refuse to leave.
(d) His is not sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, where does the military send Ktzster?
2. What does Klepp use to cook?
3. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
4. Who is at the hospital celebrating Oskar's birthday?
5. How does Oskar control the customers as they cry uncontrollably?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a significant portrait that Oskar modeled for and who modeled with him?
2. How is Oskar able to keep his knapsack when the robber took all the luggage?
3. What are three main characteristics of Oskar's friend Klepp?
4. Why is Oskar hesitant to take the concert promoter's offer?
5. What is the attitude of Sister Dorothea when she first meets Oskar?
6. Why does Maria chose to relocate to Rhineland?
7. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
8. What happens when Billy is overcome with tears?
9. How does Mr. Fajngold know so much about disinfectants?
10. What happens to the family after the train ride?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)