|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The nightstand.
(b) The bed.
(c) The wall.
(d) The dresser.
2. What type of letter does Oskar read of the nurses?
(a) A letter to a family member.
(b) A breakup letter.
(c) A medical form.
(d) A love letter.
3. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 3 feet 6 inches.
(b) 3 feet 3 inches.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 4 feet 1 inch.
4. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
(c) Injured animals.
5. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
(c) West Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oskar dressed as at the artist's party?
2. What does Klepp use to cook?
3. What does Oskar think he will do if released?
4. In Chapter 31, who is killed during an air raid?
5. In Chapter 34, how many people are on the freight car with Maria, Kurt, and Oskar?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Oskar feed his fascination with Sister Dorothea?
2. What happens to Oskar when he gets to the train station in Paris?
3. How does Oskar tell Klepp his life story?
4. What does Oskar eventually tell Vittler to do with the ring and the finger?
5. What does Guste insist happened to her husband?
6. What has happened to Oskar since the death of his father?
7. What is the attitude of Sister Dorothea when she first meets Oskar?
8. Why does Oskar give Vittlar the aquamarine ring?
9. What happens when Billy is overcome with tears?
10. What is a significant portrait that Oskar modeled for and who modeled with him?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)