|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the room to get some drinks, what do Oskar and Klepp decide to start?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A gang.
(c) A jazz band.
(d) A club.
2. What happens on the day Schuman shoots 13 birds?
(a) Birds attack his car.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He loses his business.
3. What does Willie suggest he do to fall back in love with Miss Pioch?
(a) Not look at other girls.
(b) Move in with her.
(c) Injure her other toe.
(d) Make love to her.
4. Who is the new suspect in the murder case?
(a) Sister Dorothea's brother.
(c) A friend of Sister Beata.
5. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(b) Relieves tension.
(c) Reminds him of his youth.
(d) Makes him forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vittlar and Oskar see on the streetcar?
2. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
3. Who is at the hospital celebrating Oskar's birthday?
4. What instrument does Klepp play?
5. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Billy is overcome with tears?
2. What happens after Schuman shoots the 13th bird in the park.
3. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
4. Why does Maria chose to relocate to Rhineland?
5. What has happened to Oskar since the death of his father?
6. What happens to Oskar when he finds the leather belt in Sister Dorothea's room?
7. What is a significant portrait that Oskar modeled for and who modeled with him?
8. What type of portraits does Oskar model for?
9. What happens to the family after the train ride?
10. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)