|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of face does Lucy have?
2. What does the concert promoter offer Oskar?
(a) Money for his drum.
(b) A band concert tour.
(c) A solo concert tour.
(d) A recording contract.
3. Who does Oskar meet at the artist's party.
(a) Sister Dorothea.
(d) Corporal Lankes.
4. Why does Oskar feel entitled to keep the finger he found on the beach?
(a) He found it himself.
(b) No one else wants it.
(c) He was promised it at birth.
(d) It is his reward.
5. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 3 feet 6 inches.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 4 feet 1 inch.
(d) 3 feet 3 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
2. What does Matzerath do with the party pin when the Russian soldiers invade their hideout?
3. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
4. What instrument does Klepp play?
5. Who is at the hospital celebrating Oskar's birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oskar do at the Matzerath's grave?
2. How does Oskar tell Klepp his life story?
3. What is the scene like at the hospital on Oskar's 30th birthday?
4. What happens to the family after the train ride?
5. What happens to Oskar when he finds the leather belt in Sister Dorothea's room?
6. What extreme measure does Oskar take in an attempt to win Maria's heart?
7. How does Oskar feed his fascination with Sister Dorothea?
8. What does Guste insist happened to her husband?
9. How does Oskar envision the trial?
10. What is the attitude of Sister Dorothea when she first meets Oskar?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)