|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the concert promoter offer Oskar?
(a) Money for his drum.
(b) A recording contract.
(c) A solo concert tour.
(d) A band concert tour.
2. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
(a) For being a traitor.
(b) For stealing.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For being a spy.
3. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
(a) A pig.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A bird.
(d) A hedgehog.
4. What does Willie suggest he do to fall back in love with Miss Pioch?
(a) Not look at other girls.
(b) Injure her other toe.
(c) Make love to her.
(d) Move in with her.
5. How many glasses does Zeidler smash when he is angry with his wife?
6. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
(a) He will be released soon.
(b) The investigation of Sister Dorothea's death will be reopened.
(c) Maria agrees to marry him.
(d) He grandfather is found.
7. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(a) Hair from her brush.
(c) Her diary.
8. What is the name of the concert promoter that approaches Oskar after Schuman's funeral?
9. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
10. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
(a) West Germany.
11. What is a regular activity for Oskar and Klepp after their initial meeting?
(a) Robbing stores.
(b) Going to the movies.
(c) Going on double dates.
(d) Going to Communist meetings.
12. Who helps Oskar find a cheap room to rent?
13. In Chapter 35, where does the military send Ktzster?
(d) The Arctic front.
14. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
(a) A motorized wheelchair.
(b) The table.
(c) A box.
(d) A cell.
15. What does Oskar say he will do so Maria does not marry again?
(a) Continue growing.
(b) Love their son.
(c) Stop drumming.
(d) Buy a deli.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
2. Why does Oskar feel entitled to keep the finger he found on the beach?
3. Where is Oskar the first time he meets Sister Dorothea?
4. In Chapter 31, who is killed during an air raid?
5. What words does Oskar use to describe the finger?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)