|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
(d) West Germany.
2. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
(a) For being a traitor.
(b) For stealing.
(c) For being a spy.
(d) For no reason.
3. Who does Oskar meet at the artist's party.
(a) Sister Dorothea.
(d) Corporal Lankes.
4. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
(a) They will always be friends.
(c) She has committed herself to another.
(d) It would a betrayal.
5. Who is Guste engaged to?
6. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(c) Her diary.
(d) Hair from her brush.
7. While modeling one day, what causes Oskar to weep and tremble?
(a) The students laugh at him.
(b) A likeness to his mother.
(c) A likeness to Maria.
(d) A prop drum.
8. What is a regular activity for Oskar and Klepp after their initial meeting?
(a) Going to the movies.
(b) Going to Communist meetings.
(c) Robbing stores.
(d) Going on double dates.
9. In Chapter 35, where does the military send Ktzster?
(a) The Arctic front.
10. What does the finger resemble?
(a) The moon.
(b) A diamond.
(c) The Polish flag.
(d) The cartridge that killed Bronski.
11. What is the name of the concert promoter that approaches Oskar after Schuman's funeral?
12. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) The plague has come.
(b) He likes to keep things clean.
(c) Kurt has lice.
(d) He is paraniod.
13. Who is the new suspect in the murder case?
(c) A friend of Sister Beata.
(d) Sister Dorothea's brother.
14. What is across the street from Oskar's new apartment?
(a) A coffin warehouse.
(b) A chocolate factory.
(c) A funeral home.
(d) A glass house.
15. What does Oskar develop because of the bouncing of the train?
(c) New drum beats.
(d) A hunchback.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
2. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
3. What happens on the day Schuman shoots 13 birds?
4. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
5. Who is hired to play at the Onion Cellar?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)