|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(b) Makes him forget.
(c) Relieves tension.
(d) Reminds him of his youth.
2. Who helps Oskar find a cheap room to rent?
3. Who is the new suspect in the murder case?
(b) Sister Dorothea's brother.
(c) A friend of Sister Beata.
4. What type of order are out for Victor?
5. While modeling one day, what causes Oskar to weep and tremble?
(a) The students laugh at him.
(b) A prop drum.
(c) A likeness to Maria.
(d) A likeness to his mother.
6. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A bird.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A pig.
7. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
(b) He is not allowed.
(c) He loses his will.
(d) His joints are in pain.
8. How many glasses does Zeidler smash when he is angry with his wife?
9. How does Oskar feel about the nurse at the boarding house?
(a) He is afraid of her.
(b) He is fascinated.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He does not like her.
10. What is the name of the nurse at the boarding house?
(a) Sister Gertrude.
(b) Sister Dorothea.
(c) Sister Guste.
(d) Sister Anna.
11. What does the concert promoter offer Oskar?
(a) A recording contract.
(b) A band concert tour.
(c) Money for his drum.
(d) A solo concert tour.
12. What does the finger resemble?
(a) The cartridge that killed Bronski.
(b) A diamond.
(c) The moon.
(d) The Polish flag.
13. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
(a) He cannot walk.
(b) Due to his growth.
(c) He is nauseous.
(d) He has convulsions.
14. What does Willie suggest he do to fall back in love with Miss Pioch?
(a) Make love to her.
(b) Not look at other girls.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Injure her other toe.
15. What is Bebra confined to in the doctors office when Oskar visits him?
(a) A motorized wheelchair.
(b) A cell.
(c) The table.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
2. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
3. As Oskar is in the mental hospital, what does he think Klepp is trying to do?
4. When does Willie lose interest in Miss Pioch?
5. What do Oskar and Klepp put in the hall of the boarding house?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)