|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Oskar paid for the gravestones?
(a) In trade.
(b) In money.
(c) In services.
(d) In silence.
2. How does Bebra feel about Oskar's growth?
3. Who is at the hospital celebrating Oskar's birthday?
(a) Maria, Klepp, and Vittlar.
(c) Maris, Kurt, and Victor.
(d) The midget troupe.
4. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
(a) Baby Jesus.
(b) A doll.
(c) The Devil.
(d) A clown.
5. Who is Guste engaged to?
6. As the black market dries up, who supports the family?
(c) The government.
7. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
(a) Injured animals.
8. What does the owner give to customers before each performance?
9. Why does Oskar feel entitled to keep the finger he found on the beach?
(a) He found it himself.
(b) No one else wants it.
(c) It is his reward.
(d) He was promised it at birth.
10. Who does Vittlar and Oskar see on the streetcar?
(c) Sister Dorothea.
11. How old is Oskar at the beginning of Chapter 46?
12. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The lights.
(b) The nurse's door.
(c) The news.
(d) The cellar.
13. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
14. After leaving the room to get some drinks, what do Oskar and Klepp decide to start?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A gang.
(c) A jazz band.
(d) A club.
15. What type of order are out for Victor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
2. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
3. What is Oskar dressed as at the artist's party?
4. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
5. How many birds does Schuman shoot in the park?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)