|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the room to get some drinks, what do Oskar and Klepp decide to start?
(a) A gang.
(b) A club.
(c) A jazz band.
(d) A revolution.
2. Who does Oskar ask out on a date?
(b) Sister Gertrude.
3. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The bed.
(b) The wall.
(c) The nightstand.
(d) The dresser.
4. Who is the new suspect in the murder case?
(b) A friend of Sister Beata.
(d) Sister Dorothea's brother.
5. Who does Oskar ask to find Matzerath's party pin?
(c) Mr. Fajngold.
6. What do Oskar and Klepp put in the hall of the boarding house?
(c) Fiber runner.
(d) Their instruments.
7. What happens on the day Schuman shoots 13 birds?
(b) Birds attack his car.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He loses his business.
8. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 3 feet.
(b) 3 feet 6 inches.
(c) 4 feet 1 inch.
(d) 3 feet 3 inches.
9. How does Oskar make money after the tombstone business fails?
(a) He gets a job at the Post office.
(b) As a model for an Art class.
(c) Letting others touch his hump for money.
(d) Selling himself.
10. What is a regular activity for Oskar and Klepp after their initial meeting?
(a) Going to the movies.
(b) Going on double dates.
(c) Going to Communist meetings.
(d) Robbing stores.
11. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The lights.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The nurse's door.
(d) The news.
12. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He loses his will.
(b) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
(c) His joints are in pain.
(d) He is not allowed.
13. As Oskar is in the mental hospital, what does he think Klepp is trying to do?
(a) Steal his woman.
(b) Get even.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Steal his drum.
14. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
(a) Sister Dorothea.
(b) Corporal Lankes.
15. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oskar meet at the artist's party.
2. What type of face does Lucy have?
3. In Chapter 34, how many people are on the freight car with Maria, Kurt, and Oskar?
4. What does the finger resemble?
5. How does Oskar feel about the nurse at the boarding house?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)