|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Guste engaged to?
2. Who is married on the furlough?
(a) Maris and Ktzster.
(b) Guste and Oskar.
(c) Guste and Ktzster.
(d) Maria and Oskar.
3. What do Maria and Kurt sell on the black market?
(b) Honey and flints.
4. How old is Oskar at the beginning of Chapter 46?
5. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(a) Mr. Fajngold.
(b) A Russian soldier.
(d) A German soldier.
6. What is the good news Oskar receives at his birthday party?
(a) He grandfather is found.
(b) He will be released soon.
(c) Maria agrees to marry him.
(d) The investigation of Sister Dorothea's death will be reopened.
7. How is Oskar paid for the gravestones?
(a) In services.
(b) In money.
(c) In trade.
(d) In silence.
8. Who does Oskar meet at the artist's party.
(b) Corporal Lankes.
(d) Sister Dorothea.
9. Who is at the hospital celebrating Oskar's birthday?
(a) The midget troupe.
(c) Maris, Kurt, and Victor.
(d) Maria, Klepp, and Vittlar.
10. In Chapter 44 , how does Maria plan to marry?
11. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
(a) The Devil.
(b) A doll.
(c) A clown.
(d) Baby Jesus.
12. What type of face does Lucy have?
13. What is the name of the concert promoter that approaches Oskar after Schuman's funeral?
14. What is across the street from Oskar's new apartment?
(a) A glass house.
(b) A coffin warehouse.
(c) A chocolate factory.
(d) A funeral home.
15. What do Oskar and Klepp put in the hall of the boarding house?
(a) Fiber runner.
(c) Their instruments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sister Dorothea when Oskar admits his love for her?
2. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
3. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
4. How does Oskar make money after the tombstone business fails?
5. What does Oskar develop because of the bouncing of the train?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)