Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, The Wide Skirt | Chapter 2, Under the Raft
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
His is fond of the person watching.
2. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
As a goal.
3. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
4. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
Play his drum.
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
6. When is Oskar's mother born?
Chapter 3, Moth and Light Bulb | Chapter 4, The Photograph Album
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that...
This section contains 2,609 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)