Quiz: Chapter 33, Disinfectant to Chapter 35, Firestones and Tombstones
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
a) He cannot walk.
b) He has convulsions.
c) Due to his growth.
d) He is nauseous.
2. In Chapter 34, how many people are on the freight car with Maria, Kurt, and Oskar?
3. What do Maria and Kurt sell on the black market?
d) Honey and flints.
4. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
5. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
a) 4 feet...
This section contains 286 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)