|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
(a) He is proud of himself.
(b) He regrets his power.
(c) He feels superior.
(d) He wishes he broke more shop windows.
3. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) When he is 10 years old.
(b) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(c) He never loses this ability.
(d) After a car accident.
4. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A bird.
(c) A hedgehog.
(d) A pig.
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He is released.
(b) He dies from his injury.
(c) He marries Anna.
(d) He is excuted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Oskar the first time he meets Sister Dorothea?
2. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
3. After leaving the room to get some drinks, what do Oskar and Klepp decide to start?
4. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
5. What is the name of the nurse at the boarding house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)