|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While modeling one day, what causes Oskar to weep and tremble?
(a) A likeness to Maria.
(b) A prop drum.
(c) The students laugh at him.
(d) A likeness to his mother.
2. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
(a) Teach him to drum.
(b) Give him free food.
(c) Drum for Bebara.
(d) Join the troupe.
3. What instrument does Klepp play?
4. In Chapter 40, as Oskar hears sounds in the room adjoining the nurse's, what does the neighbor ask of him?
5. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Bury them in the garden.
(b) Use then to take over the city.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Keep them in the open.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 31, who is killed during an air raid?
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
3. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
4. What happens to Sister Dorothea when Oskar admits his love for her?
5. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)