|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(a) Talk with Bruno.
(c) Play his drum.
(d) Read the paper.
2. Who is hired to play at the Onion Cellar?
(a) The Danzig Rebels.
(b) The Dusters.
(c) The midget troupe.
(d) The Rhine River Three.
3. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
(a) Many years after the war.
(b) During the gun fight.
(c) Immediately after the war.
(d) During a skat game.
4. What is Oskar dressed as at the artist's party?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A street cleaner.
(c) A drum.
(d) A jester.
5. What is the name of the concert promoter that approaches Oskar after Schuman's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 40, as Oskar hears sounds in the room adjoining the nurse's, what does the neighbor ask of him?
2. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
3. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
4. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
5. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)