|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oskar dressed as at the artist's party?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A street cleaner.
(c) A jester.
(d) A drum.
2. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
(a) She could not afford it.
(b) She found another job.
(c) The markets were closed.
(d) The border was closed.
3. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(c) An undefined demon.
4. When does Willie lose interest in Miss Pioch?
(a) When her toe recovers.
(b) When he moves.
(c) When he meets Oskar.
(d) When a younger girl moves in.
5. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Grocery Store.
(b) Dime Store.
(c) Music Store.
(d) Consignment Store,
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
2. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
3. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
4. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
5. What does Willie suggest he do to fall back in love with Miss Pioch?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)