|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vittlar and Oskar see on the streetcar?
(c) Sister Dorothea.
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The cash register.
(b) The toy dolls he sold.
(c) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(d) The other children in the area.
3. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
4. Who does Oskar ask out on a date?
(b) Sister Gertrude.
5. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
(a) Little drummer boy.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
2. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
3. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
4. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
5. What does the owner give to customers before each performance?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)