|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 4 feet 1 inch.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 3 feet 3 inches.
(d) 3 feet 6 inches.
2. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Tells Oskar it is no use.
(b) Has a pharmacist make it.
(c) Buys Oskar a drum.
(d) Brings Oskar real soda.
3. Who does the seven of spades represent?
4. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
5. What instrument does Klepp play?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
2. Where do Oskar and Lankes go before the concert tour?
3. What does the patent leather belt represent?
4. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
5. How does Oskar feel about the church?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)