|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
(a) A new trumpet.
(d) A new drum.
2. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
3. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) He never loses this ability.
(b) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(c) After a car accident.
(d) When he is 10 years old.
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Only 5 steps.
(b) About 35 steps.
(c) Over 100 steps.
(d) Too many to count.
5. After leaving the room to get some drinks, what do Oskar and Klepp decide to start?
(a) A jazz band.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A gang.
(d) A club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
2. What does Oskar do after learning of Bebra's death?
3. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
4. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
5. Who is married on the furlough?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)