|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(a) Reminds him of his youth.
(b) Relieves tension.
(c) Makes him forget.
2. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
(b) Committed two robberies.
(c) Played instruments.
(d) Explored the city.
3. What type of people does Greff prefer?
(a) Young girls.
(b) Timid people.
(c) Young boys.
(d) Outgoing people.
4. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The news.
(b) The lights.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The nurse's door.
5. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Killing a German.
(d) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vittlar and Oskar see on the streetcar?
2. What does Oskar say he will do so Maria does not marry again?
3. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
4. How many birds does Schuman shoot in the park?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)