|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oskar control the customers as they cry uncontrollably?
(a) He yells at them.
(b) He takes the onions away.
(c) He tells a joke.
(d) A drum solo.
2. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 3 feet 3 inches.
(b) 4 feet 1 inch.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 3 feet 6 inches.
3. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(a) The ability to manipulate his mother.
(b) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
(d) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
4. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) He runs home.
(c) A chocolate factory.
(d) Back to the church.
5. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) After a car accident.
(b) He never loses this ability.
(c) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(d) When he is 10 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, where does the military send Ktzster?
2. What is the name of the concert promoter that approaches Oskar after Schuman's funeral?
3. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
4. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
5. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)