|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Dime Store.
(b) Consignment Store,
(c) Grocery Store.
(d) Music Store.
2. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 3 feet 6 inches.
(b) 4 feet 1 inch.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 3 feet 3 inches.
3. Who does the seven of spades represent?
4. How does Oskar control the customers as they cry uncontrollably?
(a) He yells at them.
(b) He tells a joke.
(c) He takes the onions away.
(d) A drum solo.
5. Who is Guste engaged to?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
2. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
3. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
4. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
5. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)