|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the room to get some drinks, what do Oskar and Klepp decide to start?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A gang.
(c) A club.
(d) A jazz band.
2. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
(a) A customer.
(b) The Post Master.
(c) Bronski's manager.
(d) A janitor.
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(c) Tom Thumb.
(d) The Fiddler on the Roof.
5. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With pictures of girls.
(b) With weapons.
(c) With anti-war signs.
(d) With religious artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
2. How does Oskar feel about the nurse at the boarding house?
3. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
4. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
5. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)