|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
(a) A human.
(b) A gun.
(c) A live puppy.
(d) A stack of money.
2. What instrument does Klepp play?
3. How is Oskar paid for the gravestones?
(a) In silence.
(b) In trade.
(c) In services.
(d) In money.
4. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
(c) A new trumpet.
(d) A new drum.
5. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
(a) Due to his growth.
(b) He cannot walk.
(c) He is nauseous.
(d) He has convulsions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
2. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
3. What is the name of the nurse at the boarding house?
4. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
5. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)