|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was a torough man.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was depressed.
2. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) He is paraniod.
(b) He likes to keep things clean.
(c) Kurt has lice.
(d) The plague has come.
3. What is Oskar dressed as at the artist's party?
(a) A street cleaner.
(b) A drum.
(c) A jester.
(d) A soldier.
4. How many glasses does Zeidler smash when he is angry with his wife?
5. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With weapons.
(b) With religious artifacts.
(c) With pictures of girls.
(d) With anti-war signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
2. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
3. What type of face does Lucy have?
4. Who does Oskar ask out on a date?
5. Who helps Oskar find a cheap room to rent?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)