|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(b) He never loses this ability.
(c) When he is 10 years old.
(d) After a car accident.
2. Where does the family go to avoid the air raids?
(a) The gang's clubhouse.
(b) They flee the city.
(c) Matzerath's attic.
(d) Lina Greff's cellar.
3. What type of people does Greff prefer?
(a) Young girls.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Outgoing people.
(d) Timid people.
4. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
5. Who does the seven of spades represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
2. Who helps Oskar find a cheap room to rent?
3. What instrument does Klepp play?
4. Who does Oskar ask to find Matzerath's party pin?
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)