|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While modeling one day, what causes Oskar to weep and tremble?
(a) The students laugh at him.
(b) A prop drum.
(c) A likeness to his mother.
(d) A likeness to Maria.
2. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He marries Anna.
(b) He dies from his injury.
(c) He is excuted.
(d) He is released.
3. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
(a) Corporal Lankes.
(c) Sister Dorothea.
4. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Keep them in the open.
(b) Use then to take over the city.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Bury them in the garden.
5. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) A chocolate factory.
(c) He runs home.
(d) Back to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
2. How much does Oskar grow during the train ride?
3. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
4. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
5. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)