|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nurse at the boarding house?
(a) Sister Dorothea.
(b) Sister Gertrude.
(c) Sister Guste.
(d) Sister Anna.
2. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
(a) Feeds to poor.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Bathe naked in the Baltic.
3. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) Baby Jesus.
(d) His Mother.
4. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(b) An undefined demon.
5. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those in school.
(b) Those who play.
(c) Those who are bored.
(d) Those with no discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
2. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
3. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
4. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)