|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the midget troupe wear?
(b) Army uniforms.
(c) Colorful uniforms.
(d) Doctors' coats.
2. How many glasses does Zeidler smash when he is angry with his wife?
3. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(a) Her diary.
(b) Hair from her brush.
4. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(d) Killing a German.
5. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) He runs home.
(b) A chocolate factory.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) Under a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
2. How does Oskar feel about the church?
3. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
4. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
5. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)