|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Oskar's mother born?
(a) July, 1920.
(c) July, 1900.
(d) July, 1800.
2. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
(a) For stealing.
(b) For being a traitor.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For being a spy.
3. What does Matzerath do after finding out Maria is pregnant?
(a) Sends her away.
(b) Marries her.
(c) Forces Oskar to marry her.
(d) Fires her.
4. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) She has feelings of guilt.
(b) Her association with Jan Bronski.
(c) She had always enjoyed the church.
(d) A near death experience.
5. How does Oskar feel about the black market business?
(a) He does not know about it.
(b) He turns them in.
(c) He willingly participates.
(d) He is opposed to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
2. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
4. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
5. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)