|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
2. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Cold and hard.
(b) His demise.
(c) Soft as a cloud.
(d) As a goal.
3. In Chapter 40, as Oskar hears sounds in the room adjoining the nurse's, what does the neighbor ask of him?
4. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A visit to the zoo.
(d) A new drum.
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
2. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
3. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
4. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
5. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)