|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
(a) Join the troupe.
(b) Teach him to drum.
(c) Drum for Bebara.
(d) Give him free food.
2. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(a) Relieves tension.
(c) Makes him forget.
(d) Reminds him of his youth.
3. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
(a) It is Matzerath's child.
(b) It is a delusion.
(c) She has been unfaithful.
(d) It is his child.
4. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(d) Mother Truczinski.
5. In Chapter 31, who is killed during an air raid?
(b) Mother Truczinski.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
2. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
3. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
4. After the party, who does Oskar begin to model with?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)