|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Has a pharmacist make it.
(b) Tells Oskar it is no use.
(c) Brings Oskar real soda.
(d) Buys Oskar a drum.
2. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He loses his will.
(b) His joints are in pain.
(c) He is not allowed.
(d) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
3. Who does Oskar ask out on a date?
(d) Sister Gertrude.
4. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Explored the city.
(b) Played instruments.
(c) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
(d) Committed two robberies.
5. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(a) Her diary.
(d) Hair from her brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
2. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
3. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
4. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
5. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)