|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
(a) For being a traitor.
(b) For being a spy.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For stealing.
2. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The dancing seals.
(b) The musical clown.
(c) The trapeze artist.
(d) The lion tamer.
3. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses a leg.
(b) He loses his eyeglasses.
(c) He dies.
(d) He loses his home.
4. What instrument does Klepp play?
5. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
(a) A new drum.
(b) A new trumpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
2. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
3. What does Greff invent after his favorite boy Scout, HNorst Donath, dies?
4. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
5. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)