|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
2. Where does the family go to avoid the air raids?
(a) Lina Greff's cellar.
(b) Matzerath's attic.
(c) They flee the city.
(d) The gang's clubhouse.
3. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Brings Oskar real soda.
(b) Buys Oskar a drum.
(c) Tells Oskar it is no use.
(d) Has a pharmacist make it.
4. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(a) Relieves tension.
(c) Reminds him of his youth.
(d) Makes him forget.
5. In Chapter 34, how many people are on the freight car with Maria, Kurt, and Oskar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the midget troupe wear?
2. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
3. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)