|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(c) Killing a German.
2. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(d) An undefined demon.
3. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(b) South Beach.
(c) North Beach.
(d) Castle Park
4. What is raised in 1938?
(a) The cost of education.
(b) Custom duties.
(c) Gas prices.
(d) Food prices.
5. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He loses his will.
(b) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
(c) He is not allowed.
(d) His joints are in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
2. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
3. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
4. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
5. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)