|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40, Klepp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(b) His grandmother.
(c) Baby Jesus.
(d) His Mother.
2. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(b) The police catch him.
(c) He catches a disease.
(d) Anna slaps him.
3. While modeling one day, what causes Oskar to weep and tremble?
(a) A likeness to Maria.
(b) A likeness to his mother.
(c) A prop drum.
(d) The students laugh at him.
4. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Explored the city.
(b) Played instruments.
(c) Committed two robberies.
(d) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
5. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(a) A German soldier.
(b) A Russian soldier.
(d) Mr. Fajngold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is raised in 1938?
2. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
3. What type of face does Lucy have?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)