|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
(a) His son.
(d) Little drummer boy.
2. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) He likes to keep things clean.
(b) He is paraniod.
(c) The plague has come.
(d) Kurt has lice.
3. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With anti-war signs.
(b) With weapons.
(c) With religious artifacts.
(d) With pictures of girls.
4. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(b) A Russian soldier.
(c) A German soldier.
(d) Mr. Fajngold.
5. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Passes out in a park.
(b) Gets into a fight.
(c) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(d) Steals a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, where does the military send Ktzster?
2. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
3. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
4. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
5. In Chapter 34, how many people are on the freight car with Maria, Kurt, and Oskar?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)