|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He is not allowed.
(b) His joints are in pain.
(c) He loses his will.
(d) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
2. What does Oskar develop because of the bouncing of the train?
(a) A hunchback.
(c) New drum beats.
3. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is tried in court and fined.
(b) He is jailed.
(d) He is ordered to community service.
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greff do in the cellar after creating his latest invention?
2. How much does Oskar grow during the train ride?
3. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
4. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
5. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)