|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(b) The toy dolls he sold.
(c) The other children in the area.
(d) The cash register.
2. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) A near death experience.
(b) She has feelings of guilt.
(c) She had always enjoyed the church.
(d) Her association with Jan Bronski.
3. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(a) Mother Truczinski.
4. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
5. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Use then to take over the city.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Bury them in the garden.
(d) Keep them in the open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
2. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
4. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
5. Who is Guste engaged to?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)