|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
2. Who does Matzerath hire to help in the store?
3. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
(a) Teach him to drum.
(b) Join the troupe.
(c) Drum for Bebara.
(d) Give him free food.
4. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Keep them in the open.
(b) Use then to take over the city.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Bury them in the garden.
5. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) There is nothing else to eat.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is ill.
(d) It is inexpensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
2. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
3. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
4. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
5. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)