|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
(b) Little drummer boy.
(d) His son.
2. How does Oskar feel about the black market business?
(a) He willingly participates.
(b) He turns them in.
(c) He is opposed to it.
(d) He does not know about it.
3. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
(a) The markets were closed.
(b) She found another job.
(c) The border was closed.
(d) She could not afford it.
4. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 4 feet 1 inch.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 3 feet 3 inches.
(d) 3 feet 6 inches.
5. What do Maria and Kurt sell on the black market?
(d) Honey and flints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
2. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
3. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
4. Who is Guste engaged to?
5. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)