|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oskar feel about the church?
2. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) A near death experience.
(b) She has feelings of guilt.
(c) She had always enjoyed the church.
(d) Her association with Jan Bronski.
3. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
(b) A new drum.
(c) A new trumpet.
4. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Buys Oskar a drum.
(b) Has a pharmacist make it.
(c) Brings Oskar real soda.
(d) Tells Oskar it is no use.
5. What does Greff invent after his favorite boy Scout, HNorst Donath, dies?
(a) A gun.
(b) A drumming machine.
(c) A washing machine.
(d) A vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who does put their hands up when the Russians invade?
2. Who is shot for not vacating the beach?
3. What does Oskar develop because of the bouncing of the train?
4. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
5. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)