|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The musical clown.
(b) The trapeze artist.
(c) The dancing seals.
(d) The lion tamer.
2. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Buys Oskar a drum.
(b) Has a pharmacist make it.
(c) Tells Oskar it is no use.
(d) Brings Oskar real soda.
3. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) She has feelings of guilt.
(b) A near death experience.
(c) Her association with Jan Bronski.
(d) She had always enjoyed the church.
4. What happens to Oskar as a result of the trial?
(a) He is sent to jail.
(b) He is released a free man.
(c) He is committed to the asylum.
(d) He is put in Matzerath's custody.
5. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
(c) Black market sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
2. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
3. What happens on the train that causes the passengers to lose their belongings?
4. What is raised in 1938?
5. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)