|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
(a) Numbers and stores them in the basement.
(b) Throws them out.
(c) Keeps them.
(d) Gives them to the needy.
2. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
(a) Goes to church.
(b) Bathe naked in the Baltic.
(c) Feeds to poor.
3. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
4. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He is not allowed.
(b) He loses his will.
(c) His joints are in pain.
(d) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
5. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
(c) The mail carriers.
(d) Machine gun fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people does Greff prefer?
2. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
3. What is raised in 1938?
4. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
5. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)