|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
(a) His father killed him.
(b) He just ran away.
(c) They didn't care.
(d) They were never alerted.
2. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(a) The ability to manipulate his mother.
(b) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
(c) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
3. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
(a) His Drum.
(b) The mail.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
5. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(a) Castle Park
(b) North Beach.
(c) South Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar develop because of the bouncing of the train?
2. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
3. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
4. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
5. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)