|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
(b) Little drummer boy.
(d) His son.
3. What does Matzerath do after finding out Maria is pregnant?
(a) Sends her away.
(b) Marries her.
(c) Forces Oskar to marry her.
(d) Fires her.
4. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
(a) A stack of money.
(b) A gun.
(c) A human.
(d) A live puppy.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(a) The Fiddler on the Roof.
(c) Tom Thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
2. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
3. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
4. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
5. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)