|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Dime Store.
(b) Consignment Store,
(c) Grocery Store.
(d) Music Store.
2. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(a) Castle Park
(b) North Beach.
(c) South Beach.
3. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
(a) He just ran away.
(b) His father killed him.
(c) They were never alerted.
(d) They didn't care.
4. How much does Oskar grow during the train ride?
(a) 3-4 inches.
(b) 1-2 inches.
(c) He does not grow.
(d) 3-4 feet.
5. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
3. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
5. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)