|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
(a) Goes to church.
(b) Bathe naked in the Baltic.
(c) Feeds to poor.
2. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
(a) His Drum.
(d) The mail.
3. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) Back to the church.
(b) He runs home.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) A chocolate factory.
4. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
(a) The pyramids.
(b) The expensive glassware of Louis XVI.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Eiffel tower.
5. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Grocery Store.
(b) Music Store.
(c) Dime Store.
(d) Consignment Store,
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
2. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
3. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
4. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
5. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)