|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
(a) He wishes the person watching was real.
(b) He despises the person watching.
(c) He resents the person watching.
(d) His is fond of the person watching.
2. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
(a) Too high.
(b) Too hard.
(c) It is warped.
(d) Too smooth.
3. In Chapter 34, why can't Oskar drum or write?
(a) He loses his will.
(b) He is not allowed.
(c) He prefers to talk to Bruno.
(d) His joints are in pain.
4. What does the midget troupe wear?
(a) Army uniforms.
(b) Colorful uniforms.
(c) Doctors' coats.
5. When is Oskar's mother born?
(a) July, 1800.
(b) July, 1920.
(d) July, 1900.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
2. Who is married on the furlough?
3. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
4. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
5. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)