|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
(a) The mail carriers.
(c) Machine gun fire.
2. When Oskar arrives in Luneburg, why is he sent to the hospital?
(a) He has convulsions.
(b) He cannot walk.
(c) Due to his growth.
(d) He is nauseous.
3. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) He never loses this ability.
(b) When he is 10 years old.
(c) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(d) After a car accident.
4. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
(b) Black market sugar.
5. Who does Oskar ask to find Matzerath's party pin?
(c) Mr. Fajngold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
2. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
3. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
4. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)