|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) It is inexpensive.
(c) There is nothing else to eat.
(d) She is ill.
2. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
3. What does the midget troupe wear?
(a) Army uniforms.
(b) Colorful uniforms.
(c) Doctors' coats.
4. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
(a) Drum for Bebara.
(b) Teach him to drum.
(c) Join the troupe.
(d) Give him free food.
5. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
(c) West Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
2. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
3. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
5. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)