|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
(d) The Board of Health.
2. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
(a) A solider.
3. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
(a) For being a traitor.
(b) For being a spy.
(c) For stealing.
(d) For no reason.
4. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was a torough man.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was happy.
5. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
(b) Injured animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
2. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
3. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
4. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
5. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)