|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Fortuna North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar develop because of the bouncing of the train?
(c) A hunchback.
(d) New drum beats.
2. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
3. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
(a) He can not sleep.
(b) The world is overwhelming.
(c) He misses his cell.
(d) He misses the nurses.
4. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(b) Castle Park
(c) North Beach.
(d) South Beach.
5. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) A chocolate factory.
(b) Back to the church.
(c) He runs home.
(d) Under a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
2. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
3. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
4. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
5. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)