|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
(c) Black market sugar.
2. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
(a) Too hard.
(b) Too high.
(c) It is warped.
(d) Too smooth.
3. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
(a) Teach him to drum.
(b) Drum for Bebara.
(c) Join the troupe.
(d) Give him free food.
4. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(b) They cost over 6 gulden.
(c) They were of a sexual nature.
(d) He does not want Oskar to learn.
5. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was a torough man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
2. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
4. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)