|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(a) Baby Jesus.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His Mother.
2. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) A ear-piercing scream.
3. How does Oskar feel about the church?
4. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He is excuted.
(b) He marries Anna.
(c) He is released.
(d) He dies from his injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
2. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
3. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
4. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
5. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)