|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
2. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Dime Store.
(b) Consignment Store,
(c) Music Store.
(d) Grocery Store.
4. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Steals a car.
(b) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(c) Passes out in a park.
(d) Gets into a fight.
5. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Gas prices.
(b) Food prices.
(c) Custom duties.
(d) The cost of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
2. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
3. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
4. What does Matzerath do after finding out Maria is pregnant?
5. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)