|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(b) Mother Turczinski.
(c) Gretchen Scheffler.
(d) Mr. Meyn.
2. What is raised in 1938?
(a) The cost of education.
(b) Gas prices.
(c) Food prices.
(d) Custom duties.
3. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was a torough man.
(d) He was depressed.
4. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
(a) Drum for Bebara.
(b) Teach him to drum.
(c) Give him free food.
(d) Join the troupe.
5. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(a) Talk with Bruno.
(b) Read the paper.
(c) Play his drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
2. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
3. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
4. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
5. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)