|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(b) Anna slaps him.
(c) He catches a disease.
(d) The police catch him.
2. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
3. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) She has feelings of guilt.
(b) She had always enjoyed the church.
(c) A near death experience.
(d) Her association with Jan Bronski.
4. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The other children in the area.
(b) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(c) The cash register.
(d) The toy dolls he sold.
5. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
(a) A new drum.
(c) A jazz recorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
2. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
3. What is raised in 1938?
4. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)