|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) A birth mark on this face.
(b) Hump on his back.
(c) Only one eye.
(d) A tattoo on his arm.
2. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was a torough man.
(b) He was an alcoholic.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was happy.
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Grocery Store.
(b) Dime Store.
(c) Music Store.
(d) Consignment Store,
4. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(b) An undefined demon.
5. What does the midget troupe wear?
(a) Doctors' coats.
(b) Colorful uniforms.
(c) Army uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
2. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
3. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
4. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
5. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)