|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His betrayal.
(c) The drum from the Post Office.
(d) His lifetime of isolation.
2. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(c) Killing a German.
3. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Gets into a fight.
(b) Steals a car.
(c) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(d) Passes out in a park.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
(a) He wishes he broke more shop windows.
(b) He feels superior.
(c) He regrets his power.
(d) He is proud of himself.
5. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
(a) He misses the nurses.
(b) He misses his cell.
(c) The world is overwhelming.
(d) He can not sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
2. How does Oskar try to force a miscarriage of Maria's pregnancy?
3. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
4. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
5. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)