|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greff invent after his favorite boy Scout, HNorst Donath, dies?
(a) A gun.
(b) A drumming machine.
(c) A vehicle.
(d) A washing machine.
2. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was a torough man.
3. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) As a goal.
(b) Soft as a cloud.
(c) Cold and hard.
(d) His demise.
4. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
5. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
(a) A teddy bear.
(c) A visit to the zoo.
(d) A new drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
2. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
3. What is raised in 1938?
4. What type of people does Greff prefer?
5. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)