|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Too many to count.
(b) Over 100 steps.
(c) Only 5 steps.
(d) About 35 steps.
2. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was a torough man.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He was happy.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(a) A book.
(b) The newspaper.
(d) A new drum.
4. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The musical clown.
(b) The trapeze artist.
(c) The lion tamer.
(d) The dancing seals.
5. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
(a) Machine gun fire.
(c) The mail carriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
2. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
3. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
4. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
5. How does Oskar feel about the church?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)