|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greff do in the cellar after creating his latest invention?
(a) Cleans it.
(b) Gets rid of all the potatoes.
(c) Hangs himself.
(d) Puts better acoustics in the cellar.
2. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
(a) A new drum.
(d) A jazz recorder.
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
(a) He can not sleep.
(b) The world is overwhelming.
(c) He misses his cell.
(d) He misses the nurses.
5. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Brings Oskar real soda.
(b) Tells Oskar it is no use.
(c) Has a pharmacist make it.
(d) Buys Oskar a drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
3. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
4. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
5. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)