|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people does Greff prefer?
(a) Outgoing people.
(b) Timid people.
(c) Young boys.
(d) Young girls.
2. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
(a) A solider.
3. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those who are bored.
(b) Those in school.
(c) Those with no discipline.
(d) Those who play.
4. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
5. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is ill.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) There is nothing else to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
2. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
3. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
4. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)