|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Cold and hard.
(b) As a goal.
(c) Soft as a cloud.
(d) His demise.
2. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
(b) His Drum.
(d) The mail.
3. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Steals a car.
(b) Passes out in a park.
(c) Gets into a fight.
(d) Bludgeons a cat to death.
4. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(a) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
(b) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
(c) The ability to manipulate his mother.
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
2. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
4. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)