|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
2. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) Anna slaps him.
(b) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(c) The police catch him.
(d) He catches a disease.
3. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Tells Oskar it is no use.
(b) Brings Oskar real soda.
(c) Has a pharmacist make it.
(d) Buys Oskar a drum.
4. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
(b) Played instruments.
(c) Explored the city.
(d) Committed two robberies.
5. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His lifetime of isolation.
(c) The drum from the Post Office.
(d) His betrayal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Oskar's mother born?
2. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
3. While on the road with the midget troupe, who does Oskar sleep with?
4. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
5. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)