|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the midget troupe wear?
(a) Army uniforms.
(b) Colorful uniforms.
(d) Doctors' coats.
2. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is jailed.
(b) He is tried in court and fined.
(d) He is ordered to community service.
3. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his home.
(b) He loses a leg.
(c) He loses his eyeglasses.
(d) He dies.
4. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) It is inexpensive.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is ill.
(d) There is nothing else to eat.
5. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(b) Baby Jesus.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Oskar's mother born?
2. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
3. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
4. What does Matzerath do after finding out Maria is pregnant?
5. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)