|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
(a) He killed his father.
(b) He is paranoid.
(c) He was not sent to jail.
(d) He betrayed his father.
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
(a) July, 1920.
(b) July, 1900.
(c) July, 1800.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
4. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Gas prices.
(b) The cost of education.
(c) Custom duties.
(d) Food prices.
5. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
(a) Too smooth.
(b) It is warped.
(c) Too high.
(d) Too hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
2. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
3. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
4. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
5. Who does Matzerath hire to help in the store?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)