|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Food prices.
(b) Gas prices.
(c) Custom duties.
(d) The cost of education.
2. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) The room has too many spiders.
(b) The room is used for storage.
(c) There is no heat in the room.
(d) She is afraid of ghosts.
3. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) After a car accident.
(b) He never loses this ability.
(c) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(d) When he is 10 years old.
4. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
(a) It is Matzerath's child.
(b) She has been unfaithful.
(c) It is a delusion.
(d) It is his child.
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
2. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
3. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
4. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
5. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)