|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Hump on his back.
(b) A tattoo on his arm.
(c) A birth mark on this face.
(d) Only one eye.
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
(b) July, 1800.
(c) July, 1920.
(d) July, 1900.
3. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
4. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Steals a car.
(b) Gets into a fight.
(c) Passes out in a park.
(d) Bludgeons a cat to death.
5. What does the midget troupe wear?
(a) Doctors' coats.
(b) Colorful uniforms.
(d) Army uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
2. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
3. What type of people does Greff prefer?
4. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
5. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)