|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) They cost over 6 gulden.
(b) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(c) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(d) They were of a sexual nature.
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 years.
3. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Soft as a cloud.
(b) Cold and hard.
(c) His demise.
(d) As a goal.
4. Who does the seven of spades represent?
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
3. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
4. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
5. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)