|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
(a) He misses his cell.
(b) He misses the nurses.
(c) He can not sleep.
(d) The world is overwhelming.
2. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Explored the city.
(b) Committed two robberies.
(c) Played instruments.
(d) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
3. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Custom duties.
(b) Food prices.
(c) The cost of education.
(d) Gas prices.
4. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
2. In Chapter 25, who does Oskar have an affair with?
3. How does Oskar feel about the church?
4. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
5. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)