|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
(b) A jazz recorder.
(d) A new drum.
2. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
(a) He betrayed his father.
(b) He was not sent to jail.
(c) He is paranoid.
(d) He killed his father.
3. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) They cost over 6 gulden.
(b) They were of a sexual nature.
(c) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(d) He does not want Oskar to learn.
4. After another meeting with Bebra, what does Oskar agree to do?
(a) Join the troupe.
(b) Give him free food.
(c) Teach him to drum.
(d) Drum for Bebara.
5. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
(a) It is Matzerath's child.
(b) She has been unfaithful.
(c) It is his child.
(d) It is a delusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
2. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
5. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)