|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(d) Killing a German.
2. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those who are bored.
(b) Those with no discipline.
(c) Those in school.
(d) Those who play.
3. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is ill.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) There is nothing else to eat.
4. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) From Oskar.
(b) The virgin paper.
(c) The ceiling.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Greff do in the cellar after creating his latest invention?
(a) Hangs himself.
(b) Puts better acoustics in the cellar.
(c) Cleans it.
(d) Gets rid of all the potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Oskar's mother born?
2. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
3. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
4. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
5. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)