|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
(d) Black market sugar.
2. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is ill.
(b) There is nothing else to eat.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Consignment Store,
(b) Dime Store.
(c) Music Store.
(d) Grocery Store.
4. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The toy dolls he sold.
(b) The other children in the area.
(c) The cash register.
(d) Potatoes and Cabbages.
5. What does Greff invent after his favorite boy Scout, HNorst Donath, dies?
(a) A washing machine.
(b) A gun.
(c) A vehicle.
(d) A drumming machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar believe when Maria becomes pregnant?
2. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
3. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
4. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)