|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(c) Killing a German.
3. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(d) An undefined demon.
4. Who does the seven of spades represent?
5. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) She is afraid of ghosts.
(b) There is no heat in the room.
(c) The room is used for storage.
(d) The room has too many spiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
2. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
4. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
5. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)