|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
3. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
(c) A new drum.
(d) A new trumpet.
4. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
(a) He misses his cell.
(b) The world is overwhelming.
(c) He can not sleep.
(d) He misses the nurses.
5. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(b) The other children in the area.
(c) The cash register.
(d) The toy dolls he sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
2. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
3. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
4. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
5. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)