|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(a) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
(b) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
(d) The ability to manipulate his mother.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(a) The newspaper.
(c) A book.
(d) A new drum.
3. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(a) His Mother.
(b) Baby Jesus.
(d) His grandmother.
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) About 35 steps.
(b) Too many to count.
(c) Only 5 steps.
(d) Over 100 steps.
5. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(a) A sacrifice.
(d) A ear-piercing scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
2. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
3. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
4. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
5. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)