|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Only one eye.
(b) Hump on his back.
(c) A tattoo on his arm.
(d) A birth mark on this face.
2. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Gets into a fight.
(b) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(c) Passes out in a park.
(d) Steals a car.
3. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(b) Talk with Bruno.
(c) Play his drum.
(d) Read the paper.
4. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
(a) A new trumpet.
(b) A new drum.
5. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
(a) His betrayal.
(b) The drum from the Post Office.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His lifetime of isolation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
2. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
3. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
4. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
5. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)