|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
2. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
(c) Works of art.
3. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
(a) A jazz recorder.
(b) A new drum.
4. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Gets into a fight.
(b) Steals a car.
(c) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(d) Passes out in a park.
5. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(b) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(c) Killing a German.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the seven of spades represent?
2. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
3. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
4. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)