|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He dies from his injury.
(b) He is excuted.
(c) He marries Anna.
(d) He is released.
2. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Grocery Store.
(b) Consignment Store,
(c) Music Store.
(d) Dime Store.
4. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) Her association with Jan Bronski.
(b) She has feelings of guilt.
(c) She had always enjoyed the church.
(d) A near death experience.
5. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
(a) His betrayal.
(b) The drum from the Post Office.
(c) His lifetime of isolation.
(d) His childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
2. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
3. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
5. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)