|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
(b) Explored the city.
(c) Played instruments.
(d) Committed two robberies.
2. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(d) Mother Truczinski.
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his eyeglasses.
(b) He dies.
(c) He loses his home.
(d) He loses a leg.
5. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(b) They cost over 6 gulden.
(c) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(d) They were of a sexual nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
2. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
3. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
4. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
5. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)