|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Matzerath hire to help in the store?
2. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
3. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The other children in the area.
(b) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(c) The cash register.
(d) The toy dolls he sold.
4. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) A birth mark on this face.
(b) A tattoo on his arm.
(c) Only one eye.
(d) Hump on his back.
5. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 21 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
2. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
3. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
4. What is raised in 1938?
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)