|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is ordered to community service.
(b) He is tried in court and fined.
(c) He is jailed.
2. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) From Oskar.
(b) His mother.
(c) The ceiling.
(d) The virgin paper.
3. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
(a) His betrayal.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His lifetime of isolation.
(d) The drum from the Post Office.
4. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those who play.
(b) Those with no discipline.
(c) Those who are bored.
(d) Those in school.
5. Who does the seven of spades represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
2. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
3. What does Oskar expect to receive for Christmas?
4. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
5. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)