|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
(a) He misses the nurses.
(b) The world is overwhelming.
(c) He misses his cell.
(d) He can not sleep.
2. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(c) Killing a German.
3. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
(c) Black market sugar.
4. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(a) His Mother.
(b) Baby Jesus.
(c) His grandmother.
5. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The lion tamer.
(b) The trapeze artist.
(c) The dancing seals.
(d) The musical clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
2. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
4. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
5. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)