|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was a torough man.
(d) He was an alcoholic.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(b) The Fiddler on the Roof.
(d) Tom Thumb.
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. How does Oskar feel about the church?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(a) A book.
(b) The newspaper.
(d) A new drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
3. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
4. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
5. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)