|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the seven of spades represent?
2. Who does Matzerath hire to help in the store?
3. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(b) He catches a disease.
(c) Anna slaps him.
(d) The police catch him.
4. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
(c) Works of art.
5. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
(a) He was not sent to jail.
(b) He betrayed his father.
(c) He killed his father.
(d) He is paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
2. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
3. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
4. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
5. How does Oskar feel about the church?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)