|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
(b) His Drum.
(d) The mail.
2. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(c) A sacrifice.
(d) A ear-piercing scream.
3. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Over 100 steps.
(b) About 35 steps.
(c) Too many to count.
(d) Only 5 steps.
4. Who does the seven of spades represent?
5. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(b) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
(c) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
(d) The ability to manipulate his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
2. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
3. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
4. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
5. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)