|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Soft as a cloud.
(b) As a goal.
(c) Cold and hard.
(d) His demise.
2. How does Oskar feel about the church?
3. Why does Oskar begin to drum furiously when he is discharged from the hospital?
(a) The world is overwhelming.
(b) He misses the nurses.
(c) He can not sleep.
(d) He misses his cell.
4. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(b) The cash register.
(c) The toy dolls he sold.
(d) The other children in the area.
5. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is tried in court and fined.
(b) He is ordered to community service.
(c) He is jailed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
2. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
3. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
4. What is raised in 1938?
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)