|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The toy dolls he sold.
(b) The cash register.
(c) The other children in the area.
(d) Potatoes and Cabbages.
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
(a) July, 1920.
(c) July, 1900.
(d) July, 1800.
3. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
4. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) The police catch him.
(b) He catches a disease.
(c) Anna slaps him.
(d) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
5. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) As a goal.
(b) His demise.
(c) Cold and hard.
(d) Soft as a cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
2. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
3. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
4. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
5. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)