|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
(a) He wishes he broke more shop windows.
(b) He feels superior.
(c) He is proud of himself.
(d) He regrets his power.
2. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Gets into a fight.
(b) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(c) Steals a car.
(d) Passes out in a park.
3. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(a) Read the paper.
(b) Play his drum.
(c) Talk with Bruno.
4. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
(a) Little drummer boy.
(b) His son.
5. How does Oskar feel about the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
2. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
4. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
5. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)