|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
(a) His lifetime of isolation.
(b) His childhood.
(c) The drum from the Post Office.
(d) His betrayal.
3. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
(a) The border was closed.
(b) The markets were closed.
(c) She found another job.
(d) She could not afford it.
4. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
(b) Works of art.
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He is excuted.
(b) He is released.
(c) He dies from his injury.
(d) He marries Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
2. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
4. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)