|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Committed two robberies.
(b) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
(c) Played instruments.
(d) Explored the city.
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The other children in the area.
(b) The cash register.
(c) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(d) The toy dolls he sold.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
4. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his eyeglasses.
(b) He loses a leg.
(c) He dies.
(d) He loses his home.
5. What is raised in 1938?
(a) The cost of education.
(b) Custom duties.
(c) Gas prices.
(d) Food prices.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
2. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
3. Who does the seven of spades represent?
4. How does Oskar feel about the church?
5. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)