|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) As a goal.
(b) Soft as a cloud.
(c) His demise.
(d) Cold and hard.
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
(a) July, 1800.
(b) July, 1900.
(c) July, 1920.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
(a) He wishes he broke more shop windows.
(b) He is proud of himself.
(c) He feels superior.
(d) He regrets his power.
4. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
5. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar associate his guilt with?
2. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
3. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
5. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)