|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(b) Read the paper.
(c) Talk with Bruno.
(d) Play his drum.
2. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
(a) The mail.
(b) His Drum.
3. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
(a) During the gun fight.
(b) Many years after the war.
(c) During a skat game.
(d) Immediately after the war.
4. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
(a) Bronski's manager.
(b) The Post Master.
(c) A customer.
(d) A janitor.
5. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) After a car accident.
(b) When he is 10 years old.
(c) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(d) He never loses this ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
3. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
4. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
5. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)