|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
(a) A new drum.
(b) A visit to the zoo.
(c) A teddy bear.
2. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) His demise.
(b) Soft as a cloud.
(c) Cold and hard.
(d) As a goal.
3. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
4. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Music Store.
(b) Dime Store.
(c) Grocery Store.
(d) Consignment Store,
5. How does Oskar feel about the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
2. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
3. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
4. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
5. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)