|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
(a) A new drum.
(c) A visit to the zoo.
(d) A teddy bear.
2. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those with no discipline.
(b) Those in school.
(c) Those who are bored.
(d) Those who play.
3. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Only 5 steps.
(b) About 35 steps.
(c) Too many to count.
(d) Over 100 steps.
5. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He talked to his mama.
(b) He Cried.
(c) He just continued searching.
(d) By drumming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
2. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
4. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
5. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)