|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
2. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) The room is used for storage.
(b) There is no heat in the room.
(c) She is afraid of ghosts.
(d) The room has too many spiders.
3. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(b) Tom Thumb.
(d) The Fiddler on the Roof.
5. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(b) A sacrifice.
(d) A ear-piercing scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
2. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
3. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
5. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)