|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
2. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Hump on his back.
(b) A tattoo on his arm.
(c) Only one eye.
(d) A birth mark on this face.
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The toy dolls he sold.
(b) The other children in the area.
(c) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(d) The cash register.
5. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) From Oskar.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) His mother.
(d) The virgin paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
5. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)