|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) She is afraid of ghosts.
(b) There is no heat in the room.
(c) The room is used for storage.
(d) The room has too many spiders.
3. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(a) His Mother.
(b) Baby Jesus.
(c) His grandmother.
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Only 5 steps.
(b) About 35 steps.
(c) Over 100 steps.
(d) Too many to count.
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
3. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
4. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
5. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)