|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
2. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
3. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
(b) Baby Jesus.
(c) His Mother.
(d) His grandmother.
4. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(a) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
(b) The ability to manipulate his mother.
(c) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
5. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
3. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
4. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
5. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)