|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) His mother.
(b) From Oskar.
(c) The virgin paper.
(d) The ceiling.
2. How does Oskar feel about the church?
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
(a) He despises the person watching.
(b) His is fond of the person watching.
(c) He wishes the person watching was real.
(d) He resents the person watching.
5. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(d) Mother Truczinski.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
3. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
4. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
5. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)