|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Dime Store.
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Music Store.
(d) Consignment Store,
2. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(a) Read the paper.
(b) Talk with Bruno.
(d) Play his drum.
3. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Hump on his back.
(b) A birth mark on this face.
(c) A tattoo on his arm.
(d) Only one eye.
4. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A visit to the zoo.
(d) A new drum.
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
3. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
4. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)