|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) The virgin paper.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) From Oskar.
(d) His mother.
2. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
3. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(b) He catches a disease.
(c) The police catch him.
(d) Anna slaps him.
4. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(b) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
(c) The ability to manipulate his mother.
(d) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
5. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) The room has too many spiders.
(b) The room is used for storage.
(c) There is no heat in the room.
(d) She is afraid of ghosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
3. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
4. How does Oskar feel about the church?
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)