|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) There is nothing else to eat.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) She is ill.
2. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
(a) He despises the person watching.
(b) He wishes the person watching was real.
(c) His is fond of the person watching.
(d) He resents the person watching.
4. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
(b) A jazz recorder.
(d) A new drum.
5. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
2. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)