|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Too many to count.
(b) Only 5 steps.
(c) About 35 steps.
(d) Over 100 steps.
2. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(d) Mother Truczinski.
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He talked to his mama.
(b) By drumming.
(c) He Cried.
(d) He just continued searching.
5. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Consignment Store,
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Dime Store.
(d) Music Store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
2. How does Oskar feel about the church?
3. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
4. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
5. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)