|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those who play.
(b) Those who are bored.
(c) Those with no discipline.
(d) Those in school.
2. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) From Oskar.
(b) His mother.
(c) The virgin paper.
(d) The ceiling.
3. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The dancing seals.
(b) The trapeze artist.
(c) The lion tamer.
(d) The musical clown.
4. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(a) The Fiddler on the Roof.
(d) Tom Thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
2. Who does Oskar think he looks like?
3. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
4. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
5. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)