|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(b) The other children in the area.
(c) The toy dolls he sold.
(d) The cash register.
3. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(a) A ear-piercing scream.
(b) A sacrifice.
4. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(a) Read the paper.
(b) Play his drum.
(c) Talk with Bruno.
5. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
2. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
4. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
5. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)