|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 years.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
(a) He regrets his power.
(b) He wishes he broke more shop windows.
(c) He is proud of himself.
(d) He feels superior.
4. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(b) North Beach.
(c) South Beach.
(d) Castle Park
5. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
(a) It is warped.
(b) Too hard.
(c) Too smooth.
(d) Too high.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
2. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
3. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
4. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
5. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)