|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
3. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Hump on his back.
(b) A tattoo on his arm.
(c) Only one eye.
(d) A birth mark on this face.
4. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Dime Store.
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Music Store.
(d) Consignment Store,
5. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) Her association with Jan Bronski.
(b) She has feelings of guilt.
(c) A near death experience.
(d) She had always enjoyed the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
3. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
4. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
5. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)