|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(c) Mother Truczinski.
2. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(a) An undefined demon.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(b) Tom Thumb.
(d) The Fiddler on the Roof.
4. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
(a) Too hard.
(b) It is warped.
(c) Too smooth.
(d) Too high.
5. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(b) North Beach.
(c) South Beach.
(d) Castle Park
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
2. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
3. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
4. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)