|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) A tattoo on his arm.
(b) Hump on his back.
(c) Only one eye.
(d) A birth mark on this face.
2. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(a) Play his drum.
(b) Talk with Bruno.
(c) Read the paper.
3. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(a) Mother Turczinski.
(b) Gretchen Scheffler.
(c) Mr. Meyn.
4. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He talked to his mama.
(b) By drumming.
(c) He Cried.
(d) He just continued searching.
5. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
(d) Works of art.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
2. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
3. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)