|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those who play.
(b) Those with no discipline.
(c) Those in school.
(d) Those who are bored.
2. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Cold and hard.
(b) As a goal.
(c) Soft as a cloud.
(d) His demise.
3. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(b) Read the paper.
(c) Talk with Bruno.
(d) Play his drum.
4. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
5. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) A tattoo on his arm.
(b) Hump on his back.
(c) A birth mark on this face.
(d) Only one eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
2. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
4. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)