|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(b) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(c) They were of a sexual nature.
(d) They cost over 6 gulden.
2. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
3. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
4. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) The room is used for storage.
(b) The room has too many spiders.
(c) There is no heat in the room.
(d) She is afraid of ghosts.
5. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He just continued searching.
(b) By drumming.
(c) He Cried.
(d) He talked to his mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
2. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
4. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)