|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Dime Store.
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Consignment Store,
(d) Music Store.
2. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was a torough man.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He was happy.
3. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(b) They were of a sexual nature.
(c) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(d) They cost over 6 gulden.
4. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Cold and hard.
(b) Soft as a cloud.
(c) His demise.
(d) As a goal.
5. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(b) Play his drum.
(c) Read the paper.
(d) Talk with Bruno.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
2. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
3. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
4. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
5. When is Oskar's mother born?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)