|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
(c) Works of art.
2. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Consignment Store,
(b) Dime Store.
(c) Grocery Store.
(d) Music Store.
3. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(a) A ear-piercing scream.
(b) A sacrifice.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(a) Tom Thumb.
(d) The Fiddler on the Roof.
5. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(a) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
(c) The ability to manipulate his mother.
(d) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
2. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
3. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
4. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
5. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)