|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
(a) A new drum.
(c) A jazz recorder.
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
(b) July, 1900.
(c) July, 1800.
(d) July, 1920.
3. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
(a) The ability to manipulate his mother.
(b) The ability to have a tantrum that caused seizures.
(d) The ability to shatter glass with his scream.
4. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Only one eye.
(b) A tattoo on his arm.
(c) A birth mark on this face.
(d) Hump on his back.
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
2. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
3. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
4. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
5. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)