|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He talked to his mama.
(b) By drumming.
(c) He just continued searching.
(d) He Cried.
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
(a) He wishes the person watching was real.
(b) He despises the person watching.
(c) His is fond of the person watching.
(d) He resents the person watching.
4. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) From Oskar.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) The virgin paper.
(d) His mother.
5. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
2. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
3. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
4. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)