|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
3. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
(d) Works of art.
4. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was a torough man.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was happy.
5. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Grocery Store.
(b) Music Store.
(c) Consignment Store,
(d) Dime Store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
2. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
3. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
4. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
5. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)