|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) A birth mark on this face.
(b) Only one eye.
(c) A tattoo on his arm.
(d) Hump on his back.
2. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
3. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Cold and hard.
(b) As a goal.
(c) His demise.
(d) Soft as a cloud.
4. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(b) A ear-piercing scream.
(d) A sacrifice.
5. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He talked to his mama.
(b) He Cried.
(c) He just continued searching.
(d) By drumming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
2. What does Oskar think is the most remarkable thing grownups ever produced?
3. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
4. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
5. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)