|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He Cried.
(b) He talked to his mama.
(c) By drumming.
(d) He just continued searching.
2. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) She is afraid of ghosts.
(b) There is no heat in the room.
(c) The room is used for storage.
(d) The room has too many spiders.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(a) The Fiddler on the Roof.
(d) Tom Thumb.
4. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was a torough man.
(d) He was happy.
5. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
Short Answer Questions
1. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
2. When is Oskar's mother born?
3. When Oskar's first drum breaks and his parents think he might be cut by it, what do his parents use to try to bribe him into giving up his drum?
4. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)