|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was an alcoholic.
(c) He was a torough man.
(d) He was happy.
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The other children in the area.
(b) The cash register.
(c) The toy dolls he sold.
(d) Potatoes and Cabbages.
3. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
4. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The lion tamer.
(b) The musical clown.
(c) The trapeze artist.
(d) The dancing seals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
2. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
3. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
5. When is Oskar's mother born?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)