|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rostrum | Chapter 10, Shopwindows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(c) A sacrifice.
(d) A ear-piercing scream.
2. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
(a) Those who play.
(b) Those who are bored.
(c) Those in school.
(d) Those with no discipline.
3. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Hump on his back.
(b) A birth mark on this face.
(c) Only one eye.
(d) A tattoo on his arm.
4. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Music Store.
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Consignment Store,
(d) Dime Store.
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) Anna slaps him.
(b) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(c) The police catch him.
(d) He catches a disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
2. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
4. Oskar possesses a special gift that he uses when upset over someone taking his drum. What is this gift?
5. When is Oskar's mother born?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)