Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Last Streetcar or Adoration of a Preserving Jar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the patent leather belt represent?
2. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was happy.
(b) He was an alcoholic.
(c) He was a torough man.
(d) He was depressed.
3. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
(a) The existence of heaven.
(d) The war.
4. What does Oskar say was wrong with the wooden bench at the church?
(a) Too high.
(b) It is warped.
(c) Too smooth.
(d) Too hard.
5. What is the name of the concert promoter that approaches Oskar after Schuman's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
2. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
3. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
4. How does Oskar try to force a miscarriage of Maria's pregnancy?
5. What does Matzerath do with the party pin when the Russian soldiers invade their hideout?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)