Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 165 lbs. | Chapter 26, Bebra's Theater at the Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar think Victor will denounce him?
(a) He was not sent to jail.
(b) He is paranoid.
(c) He killed his father.
(d) He betrayed his father.
2. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) The police catch him.
(b) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(c) Anna slaps him.
(d) He catches a disease.
3. What does the midget troupe wear?
(a) Colorful uniforms.
(b) Army uniforms.
(d) Doctors' coats.
4. One day Oskar is drumming down the street. Who follows him in parade-like form down the street?
5. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Tells Oskar it is no use.
(b) Has a pharmacist make it.
(c) Buys Oskar a drum.
(d) Brings Oskar real soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
2. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
3. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 11, Oskar reflects on his feelings about leading others to steal from the shop windows. What does he state he feels about these actions?
5. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)