Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Maria | Chapter 22, Fizz Powder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
(a) A janitor.
(b) The Post Master.
(c) A customer.
(d) Bronski's manager.
2. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(a) Talk with Bruno.
(b) Play his drum.
(d) Read the paper.
3. Who does Matzerath hire to help in the store?
4. When Matzerath leaves the cellar door open and Oskar finds it, what does Oskar feel the cellar is demanding of him?
(a) A sacrifice.
(c) A ear-piercing scream.
5. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He dies.
(b) He loses his home.
(c) He loses a leg.
(d) He loses his eyeglasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
2. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
3. What does Maria trade for a new drum?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
5. How does Oskar feel about the church?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)