|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The toy dolls he sold.
(b) The cash register.
(c) The other children in the area.
(d) Potatoes and Cabbages.
2. Where is Oskar the first time he meets Sister Dorothea?
(a) In her room.
(b) In his room.
(c) In the hall.
(d) In Klepp's room.
3. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
(a) For stealing.
(b) For being a spy.
(c) For being a traitor.
(d) For no reason.
4. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
5. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 3 feet.
(b) 4 feet 1 inch.
(c) 3 feet 6 inches.
(d) 3 feet 3 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Oskar and Klepp put in the hall of the boarding house?
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
3. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
4. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
5. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)