|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Guste engaged to?
2. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
(a) He just ran away.
(b) His father killed him.
(c) They were never alerted.
(d) They didn't care.
3. What type of letter does Oskar read of the nurses?
(a) A breakup letter.
(b) A letter to a family member.
(c) A medical form.
(d) A love letter.
4. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
(a) It would a betrayal.
(b) They will always be friends.
(d) She has committed herself to another.
5. How does Oskar try to force a miscarriage of Maria's pregnancy?
(a) Punches her.
(b) Kicks her off a ladder.
(c) Poisons her.
(d) Drops a bag of potatoes on her stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
2. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
3. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)