|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) A birth mark on this face.
(b) Only one eye.
(c) Hump on his back.
(d) A tattoo on his arm.
3. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(b) An undefined demon.
4. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) He runs home.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) A chocolate factory.
5. How does Oskar feel about the nurse at the boarding house?
(a) He is fascinated.
(b) He is afraid of her.
(c) He does not like her.
(d) He is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
2. What is Maria's reply when Oskar asks her to marry him?
3. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
4. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
5. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)