|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was a torough man.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was happy.
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The cash register.
(b) The other children in the area.
(c) The toy dolls he sold.
(d) Potatoes and Cabbages.
3. What do Maria and Kurt sell on the black market?
(d) Honey and flints.
4. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 4 feet 1 inch.
(b) 3 feet 3 inches.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 3 feet 6 inches.
5. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A bird.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
2. What does Matzerath do after finding out Maria is pregnant?
3. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
4. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)