|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(c) Mother Truczinski.
2. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Dime Store.
(b) Music Store.
(c) Consignment Store,
(d) Grocery Store.
3. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
(a) A sham.
(b) The second trial of Jesus.
(c) The begining of the end.
4. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
(a) Gives them to the needy.
(b) Keeps them.
(c) Throws them out.
(d) Numbers and stores them in the basement.
5. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
(a) West Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 40, as Oskar hears sounds in the room adjoining the nurse's, what does the neighbor ask of him?
2. What is a regular activity for Oskar and Klepp after their initial meeting?
3. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
4. How does Oskar try to force a miscarriage of Maria's pregnancy?
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)