|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) About 35 steps.
(b) Too many to count.
(c) Over 100 steps.
(d) Only 5 steps.
2. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He talked to his mama.
(b) He just continued searching.
(c) He Cried.
(d) By drumming.
3. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
(a) Many years after the war.
(b) Immediately after the war.
(c) During a skat game.
(d) During the gun fight.
4. What does Greff do on Sundays in the winter?
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Feeds to poor.
(d) Bathe naked in the Baltic.
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He dies from his injury.
(b) He is excuted.
(c) He is released.
(d) He marries Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
2. What does Klepp use to cook?
3. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
4. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
5. Who is Guste engaged to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)