|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the black market dries up, who supports the family?
(d) The government.
2. Why is Hedwig almost shot?
(a) For stealing.
(b) For being a spy.
(c) For being a traitor.
(d) For no reason.
3. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(a) Gretchen Scheffler.
(b) Mr. Meyn.
(c) Mother Turczinski.
4. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his home.
(b) He dies.
(c) He loses a leg.
(d) He loses his eyeglasses.
5. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
(a) Has a pharmacist make it.
(b) Buys Oskar a drum.
(c) Brings Oskar real soda.
(d) Tells Oskar it is no use.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
2. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
3. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
4. What does Oskar's landlord resemble?
5. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)