|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. In Chapter 40, as Oskar hears sounds in the room adjoining the nurse's, what does the neighbor ask of him?
3. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Only 5 steps.
(b) About 35 steps.
(c) Too many to count.
(d) Over 100 steps.
5. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(b) Gretchen Scheffler.
(c) Mr. Meyn.
(d) Mother Turczinski.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oskar try to force a miscarriage of Maria's pregnancy?
2. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
3. How many glasses does Zeidler smash when he is angry with his wife?
4. What does Matzerath do after finding out Maria is pregnant?
5. What does Oskar bring to the nurses in the hospital?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)