|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 40, as Oskar hears sounds in the room adjoining the nurse's, what does the neighbor ask of him?
2. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(b) They were of a sexual nature.
(c) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(d) They cost over 6 gulden.
3. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
4. What does Sister Dorothea mistake Oskar for?
(a) Baby Jesus.
(b) A clown.
(c) The Devil.
(d) A doll.
5. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his eyeglasses.
(b) He dies.
(c) He loses his home.
(d) He loses a leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
2. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
3. How does Oskar feel about the black market business?
4. Who does Oskar ask to find Matzerath's party pin?
5. As Oskar is in the mental hospital, what does he think Klepp is trying to do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)