|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klepp use to cook?
(a) A lighter.
(b) He does not cook.
(c) A bedside stove.
(d) A match.
2. What is the name of the nurse at the boarding house?
(a) Sister Anna.
(b) Sister Gertrude.
(c) Sister Guste.
(d) Sister Dorothea.
3. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
4. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He dies.
(b) He loses a leg.
(c) He loses his eyeglasses.
(d) He loses his home.
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He dies from his injury.
(b) He is released.
(c) He is excuted.
(d) He marries Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
2. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
3. What is one topic Oskar and Klepp talk about?
4. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)