|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
2. Who does Oskar ask out on a date?
(a) Sister Gertrude.
3. What do Oskar and Klepp put in the hall of the boarding house?
(b) Fiber runner.
(c) Their instruments.
4. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) A tattoo on his arm.
(b) Hump on his back.
(c) Only one eye.
(d) A birth mark on this face.
5. How does Oskar try to force a miscarriage of Maria's pregnancy?
(a) Drops a bag of potatoes on her stomach.
(b) Poisons her.
(c) Kicks her off a ladder.
(d) Punches her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
2. What type of letter does Oskar read of the nurses?
3. While in Dusseldorf, who does Oskar befriend?
4. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
5. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)