|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, On the Fiber Rug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 21 years.
2. What type of letter does Oskar read of the nurses?
(a) A breakup letter.
(b) A letter to a family member.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A medical form.
3. How does Oskar feel about the black market business?
(a) He does not know about it.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He turns them in.
(d) He willingly participates.
4. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
(a) A new drum.
(d) A jazz recorder.
5. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
(a) Machine gun fire.
(c) The mail carriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
2. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
3. What does Bruno do after not being able to find the fizz powder?
4. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)