|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The dancing seals.
(b) The trapeze artist.
(c) The lion tamer.
(d) The musical clown.
2. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Consignment Store,
(b) Music Store.
(c) Dime Store.
(d) Grocery Store.
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
5. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The cash register.
(b) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(c) The toy dolls he sold.
(d) The other children in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
2. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
3. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
5. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)