|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
(c) His Drum.
(d) The mail.
2. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(b) Castle Park
(c) South Beach.
(d) North Beach.
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(a) Mr. Meyn.
(b) Gretchen Scheffler.
(c) Mother Turczinski.
5. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The musical clown.
(b) The dancing seals.
(c) The trapeze artist.
(d) The lion tamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
2. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
5. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)