|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was a torough man.
(d) He was an alcoholic.
3. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
(a) There is no heat in the room.
(b) She is afraid of ghosts.
(c) The room has too many spiders.
(d) The room is used for storage.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A new drum.
(c) A book.
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
3. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
4. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
5. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)