|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was an alcoholic.
(c) He was a torough man.
(d) He was happy.
2. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) It is inexpensive.
(b) She is ill.
(c) There is nothing else to eat.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Consignment Store,
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Music Store.
(d) Dime Store.
4. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) By drumming.
(b) He talked to his mama.
(c) He just continued searching.
(d) He Cried.
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
2. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
3. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
4. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
5. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)