|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Consignment Store,
(b) Dime Store.
(c) Music Store.
(d) Grocery Store.
2. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
(a) A customer.
(b) The Post Master.
(c) Bronski's manager.
(d) A janitor.
3. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The dancing seals.
(b) The lion tamer.
(c) The trapeze artist.
(d) The musical clown.
4. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(b) Mother Truczinski.
5. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
2. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
4. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
5. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)