|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) It is inexpensive.
(c) She is ill.
(d) There is nothing else to eat.
2. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
3. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
(a) The Post Master.
(b) Bronski's manager.
(c) A customer.
(d) A janitor.
4. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
5. Oskar tells the story of his grandfather to Bruno. Bruno thinks Oskar's grandfather is dead and describes the death as...?
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
2. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
3. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)