|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
(a) Grocery Store.
(b) Dime Store.
(c) Consignment Store,
(d) Music Store.
2. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
(b) His Drum.
(d) The mail.
3. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was a torough man.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He was depressed.
4. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The other children in the area.
(b) The toy dolls he sold.
(c) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(d) The cash register.
5. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
(a) Machine gun fire.
(d) The mail carriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
2. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
3. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
4. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
5. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)