|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The cash register.
(b) The other children in the area.
(c) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(d) The toy dolls he sold.
2. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He talked to his mama.
(b) He just continued searching.
(c) He Cried.
(d) By drumming.
3. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
(a) The Post Master.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A customer.
(d) Bronski's manager.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(b) The newspaper.
(c) A new drum.
(d) A book.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(b) Tom Thumb.
(c) The Fiddler on the Roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
2. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
5. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)