|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The cash register.
(b) The toy dolls he sold.
(c) The other children in the area.
(d) Potatoes and Cabbages.
2. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) By drumming.
(b) He just continued searching.
(c) He talked to his mama.
(d) He Cried.
3. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(b) A new drum.
(c) A book.
(d) The newspaper.
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
2. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
3. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
4. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
5. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)