|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(b) The Fiddler on the Roof.
(d) Tom Thumb.
2. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(b) Mother Truczinski.
3. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
4. Lobasck, the director of training, has what distinguishing characteristic?
(a) Hump on his back.
(b) Only one eye.
(c) A tattoo on his arm.
(d) A birth mark on this face.
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Oskar up after he falls asleep in the mail room of the post office?
2. Why does Oskar's mother refuse to go in a certain room of the house?
3. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
4. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
5. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)