|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
2. In Chapter 17, who does Oskar find to assist with the search of his mother?
3. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
4. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
(a) South Beach.
(b) North Beach.
(c) Castle Park
5. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
(a) The trapeze artist.
(b) The musical clown.
(c) The dancing seals.
(d) The lion tamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
2. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
3. In Chapter 3, Oskar is in the hospital and his friends come to visit. What gift does Klepp bring him?
4. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. A man at the circus tells Oskar he stopped growing at what age?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)