|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(c) Mother Truczinski.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 9, what play do Oskar and the other children see?
(a) Tom Thumb.
(c) The Fiddler on the Roof.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(a) A book.
(b) A new drum.
(d) The newspaper.
4. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) It is inexpensive.
(b) She is ill.
(c) There is nothing else to eat.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. Who at the Polish post office is able to repair Oskar's drum?
(a) Bronski's manager.
(b) The Post Master.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A customer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, what does Oskar do with his old drums?
2. What circus character does Oskar feel drawn to?
3. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
4. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)