|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
(a) The Board of Health.
2. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
3. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
(a) A live puppy.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stack of money.
(d) A human.
4. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
5. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 3 feet 3 inches.
(b) 3 feet 6 inches.
(c) 4 feet 1 inch.
(d) 3 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
2. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
3. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
4. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
5. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)