|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is raised in 1938?
(a) The cost of education.
(b) Custom duties.
(c) Food prices.
(d) Gas prices.
2. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The nurse's door.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The lights.
(d) The news.
3. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(a) Her diary.
(d) Hair from her brush.
4. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
5. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The nightstand.
(b) The wall.
(c) The bed.
(d) The dresser.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
2. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
5. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)