|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The nurse's door.
(b) The news.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The lights.
2. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is ordered to community service.
(b) He is tried in court and fined.
(d) He is jailed.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
4. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Bury them in the garden.
(b) Keep them in the open.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Use then to take over the city.
5. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
(a) Oskar's voice.
(b) Oskar's speed.
(c) Oskar's drum.
(d) Oskar's small stature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
2. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
3. What is raised in 1938?
4. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
5. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)