|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Steals a car.
(b) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(c) Gets into a fight.
(d) Passes out in a park.
2. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Bury them in the garden.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Use then to take over the city.
(d) Keep them in the open.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is tried in court and fined.
(b) He is ordered to community service.
(d) He is jailed.
5. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
2. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
3. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
4. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
5. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)