|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(b) Hair from her brush.
(c) Her diary.
2. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With religious artifacts.
(b) With pictures of girls.
(c) With anti-war signs.
(d) With weapons.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
4. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Food prices.
(b) Gas prices.
(c) Custom duties.
(d) The cost of education.
5. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(b) Gets into a fight.
(c) Passes out in a park.
(d) Steals a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
2. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
3. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
4. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
5. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)