|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is ordered to community service.
(b) He is jailed.
(c) He is tried in court and fined.
2. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
(a) The begining of the end.
(b) The second trial of Jesus.
(d) A sham.
3. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With weapons.
(b) With anti-war signs.
(c) With pictures of girls.
(d) With religious artifacts.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
5. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Gas prices.
(b) Food prices.
(c) The cost of education.
(d) Custom duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
2. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
3. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
4. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
5. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)