|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) He runs home.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) A chocolate factory.
(d) Back to the church.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
3. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Played instruments.
(b) Committed two robberies.
(c) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
(d) Explored the city.
4. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
5. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
2. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
3. What is raised in 1938?
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
5. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)