|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
2. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Explored the city.
(b) Committed two robberies.
(c) Played instruments.
(d) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
3. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With anti-war signs.
(b) With weapons.
(c) With religious artifacts.
(d) With pictures of girls.
4. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(b) Her diary.
(c) Hair from her brush.
5. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Use then to take over the city.
(b) Keep them in the open.
(c) Bury them in the garden.
(d) Sell them.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
2. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. What is raised in 1938?
5. What does the patent leather belt represent?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)