|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With pictures of girls.
(b) With religious artifacts.
(c) With anti-war signs.
(d) With weapons.
2. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(a) He is tried in court and fined.
(b) He is ordered to community service.
(c) He is jailed.
3. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Steals a car.
(b) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(c) Gets into a fight.
(d) Passes out in a park.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
5. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) He runs home.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) A chocolate factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
2. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
3. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
4. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
5. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)