|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
2. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(b) Passes out in a park.
(c) Gets into a fight.
(d) Steals a car.
3. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Bury them in the garden.
(c) Use then to take over the city.
(d) Keep them in the open.
4. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
(a) She could not afford it.
(b) The markets were closed.
(c) The border was closed.
(d) She found another job.
5. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The dresser.
(b) The nightstand.
(c) The bed.
(d) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is raised in 1938?
2. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
3. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
4. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
5. What does the patent leather belt represent?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)