|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
(a) The border was closed.
(b) She could not afford it.
(c) The markets were closed.
(d) She found another job.
2. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
(a) The second trial of Jesus.
(b) The begining of the end.
(d) A sham.
3. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
(a) Oskar's small stature.
(b) Oskar's speed.
(c) Oskar's drum.
(d) Oskar's voice.
4. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Passes out in a park.
(b) Steals a car.
(c) Gets into a fight.
(d) Bludgeons a cat to death.
5. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Food prices.
(b) Gas prices.
(c) The cost of education.
(d) Custom duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
2. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
3. What does the patent leather belt represent?
4. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)