|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
2. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. What does the patent leather belt represent?
4. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
(b) A sham.
(c) The begining of the end.
(d) The second trial of Jesus.
5. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The lights.
(b) The news.
(c) The nurse's door.
(d) The cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
2. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
3. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
4. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
5. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)