|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The wall.
(b) The bed.
(c) The nightstand.
(d) The dresser.
2. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Use then to take over the city.
(c) Bury them in the garden.
(d) Keep them in the open.
3. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) A chocolate factory.
(b) Back to the church.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) He runs home.
4. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
(a) Oskar's small stature.
(b) Oskar's speed.
(c) Oskar's drum.
(d) Oskar's voice.
5. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(b) Relieves tension.
(c) Reminds him of his youth.
(d) Makes him forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
2. What is raised in 1938?
3. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
4. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)