|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Played instruments.
(b) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
(c) Explored the city.
(d) Committed two robberies.
2. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The nightstand.
(b) The wall.
(c) The bed.
(d) The dresser.
3. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
5. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) He runs home.
(b) Back to the church.
(c) A chocolate factory.
(d) Under a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
2. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
3. What is raised in 1938?
4. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
5. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)