|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Use then to take over the city.
(b) Bury them in the garden.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Keep them in the open.
2. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
4. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
(a) Oskar's small stature.
(b) Oskar's voice.
(c) Oskar's drum.
(d) Oskar's speed.
5. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(a) Reminds him of his youth.
(b) Relieves tension.
(d) Makes him forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
2. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
5. What does the patent leather belt represent?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)