|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the patent leather belt represent?
2. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
3. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) He runs home.
(c) A chocolate factory.
(d) Back to the church.
4. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(a) Makes him forget.
(b) Reminds him of his youth.
(d) Relieves tension.
5. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The news.
(c) The nurse's door.
(d) The lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
3. What is raised in 1938?
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
5. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)