|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(b) Makes him forget.
(c) Relieves tension.
(d) Reminds him of his youth.
2. What is raised in 1938?
(a) The cost of education.
(b) Custom duties.
(c) Food prices.
(d) Gas prices.
3. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Bury them in the garden.
(c) Use then to take over the city.
(d) Keep them in the open.
4. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
5. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
(a) The second trial of Jesus.
(c) The begining of the end.
(d) A sham.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
2. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
3. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
4. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
5. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)