|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What does the patent leather belt represent?
3. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(a) Relieves tension.
(b) Reminds him of his youth.
(d) Makes him forget.
4. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
(a) Oskar's small stature.
(b) Oskar's speed.
(c) Oskar's voice.
(d) Oskar's drum.
5. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
2. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
3. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
4. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
5. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)