|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
2. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
(a) Bludgeons a cat to death.
(b) Steals a car.
(c) Gets into a fight.
(d) Passes out in a park.
3. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The lights.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The nurse's door.
(d) The news.
4. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Food prices.
(b) Gas prices.
(c) Custom duties.
(d) The cost of education.
5. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) He runs home.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) A chocolate factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the patent leather belt represent?
2. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
3. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
5. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)