|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The news.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The nurse's door.
(d) The lights.
2. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
3. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With weapons.
(b) With religious artifacts.
(c) With anti-war signs.
(d) With pictures of girls.
4. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Custom duties.
(b) The cost of education.
(c) Food prices.
(d) Gas prices.
5. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
(b) A sham.
(c) The begining of the end.
(d) The second trial of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
2. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
3. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
5. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)