|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar tell the gang his name is?
2. What does the patent leather belt represent?
3. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
(a) Oskar's small stature.
(b) Oskar's voice.
(c) Oskar's speed.
(d) Oskar's drum.
4. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
(a) Reminds him of his youth.
(c) Makes him forget.
(d) Relieves tension.
5. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) A chocolate factory.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) He runs home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
2. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
5. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)