|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
(a) The begining of the end.
(b) A sham.
(d) The second trial of Jesus.
2. In 1938, why can't Oskar's grandmother take her goods to the market?
(a) The markets were closed.
(b) She could not afford it.
(c) The border was closed.
(d) She found another job.
3. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) He runs home.
(b) A chocolate factory.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) Back to the church.
4. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The lights.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The news.
(d) The nurse's door.
5. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
(a) Oskar's voice.
(b) Oskar's speed.
(c) Oskar's drum.
(d) Oskar's small stature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
3. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
4. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
5. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)