|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 16, who becomes a member of the Nazi Mounted SA band?
2. While in the boarding house, what does Oskar check daily?
(a) The news.
(b) The lights.
(c) The nurse's door.
(d) The cellar.
3. While on his way home from the church one night, where does Oskar go to avoid the gang?
(a) Back to the church.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) A chocolate factory.
(d) He runs home.
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
(b) He is tried in court and fined.
(c) He is jailed.
(d) He is ordered to community service.
5. What is raised in 1938?
(a) Food prices.
(b) Gas prices.
(c) The cost of education.
(d) Custom duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the drumming do for Oskar?
2. What does Oskar insist the gang do with their weapons?
3. After Hebert's funeral, what does Meyn do after becoming too drunk?
4. What does the patent leather belt represent?
5. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)