Chapter 1, The Wide Skirt | Chapter 2, Under the Raft
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
(a) He despises the person watching.
(b) He wishes the person watching was real.
(c) His is fond of the person watching.
(d) He resents the person watching.
2. Oskar describes his room in the mental hospital. How does he describe his bed?
(a) Soft as a cloud.
(b) As a goal.
(c) Cold and hard.
(d) His demise.
3. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) The virgin paper.
(b) From Oskar.
(c) The ceiling.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Oskar say he does to make it through his day?
(b) Play his drum.
(c) Talk with Bruno.
(d) Read the paper.
5. What happens after Joseph Koljaiczak hides under Anna Bronksi's skirts?
(a) He catches a disease.
(b) Anna becomes pregnant with Oskar's mother.
(c) The police catch him.
(d) Anna slaps him.
This section contains 3,840 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)