|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Multiply Zero By Zero And You Still Get Zero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does John Young work out?
2. How often does "the Agent" visit Hamilton de Souza/John Young?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Every week.
(d) Once every other month.
3. What is Irene saying the first time the narrator hears her voice?
(a) She is telling Tod Friendly that she knows his true identity.
(b) She is telling Tod Friendly she loves him.
(c) She is telling Tod Friendly that she knows about his affairs with other women.
(d) She is telling Tod Friendly goodbye.
4. What does the narrator think when he sees the rail station at Treblinka?
(a) He thinks it is a centerpiece of the Final Solution.
(b) He thinks it is a movie set.
(c) He thinks it is a progressive medical facility.
(d) He thinks it is a fake to deceive the Polish Jews.
5. Where does the narrator think that Tod Friendly finds Irene's love letters?
(a) In the drawer.
(b) In the fire.
(c) In the mail.
(d) In the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator look back at his own experience from the perspective of Odilo Unverdorben's time at Schless-Hartheim?
2. How long does Odilo Unverdorben work in the Waffen Secret Service?
3. Where does the narrator think that the Waffen Secret Service gets the ashes with which to make people?
4. From whom does Tod Friendly get a letter every year?
5. Where does the narrator think Odilo Unverdorben's unit ferries Jews to and from?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)