|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Multiply Zero By Zero And You Still Get Zero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tod Friendly's job?
(b) Tennis player.
(c) Garbage man.
(d) Police man.
2. How does the narrator feel about Irene?
(a) He is disappointed by her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is cool to her affection.
(d) He is afraid of her.
3. Where does the narrator think that Tod Friendly finds Irene's love letters?
(a) In the fire.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In the mail.
(d) In the drawer.
4. How does the narrator feel when Odilo Unverdorben returns to married life in the years before Auschwitz?
(a) His loyalties are split between Herta and Uncle Pepi.
(b) He feels redeemed.
(c) He suffers terribly.
(d) He is relieved.
5. How does the narrator compare Schless-Hartheim to Auschwitz?
(a) He thinks Schless-Hartheim was less efficient.
(b) He thinks Schless-Hartheim was more impressive.
(c) He thinks Schless-Hartheim was less modern.
(d) He thinks Schless-Hartheim was much dirtier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Irene saying the first time the narrator hears her voice?
2. Where does Odilo Unverdorben live most comfortably?
3. How does the narrator believe people are treated at crisis centers?
4. When does John Young sail for Europe?
5. How do people feel about the Jews whom the narrator thinks are brought to life at Schless-Hartheim?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)