|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Vonnegut's granddaughter's name?
2. What does the human race continue to devise cleverly?
(a) Doomsday devices.
3. What does PTA stand for?
(a) Post Timequake Apathy.
(b) Post Timquakes Apothicary.
(c) Post Timequake Apparatus.
(d) Post Timequake Absence.
4. What battle does Vonnegut mention fighting in during World War II?
(a) Battle of Bug.
(b) Battle of the Bulge.
(c) Battle of the Brush.
(d) Battle of the Brave.
5. What does Vonnegut regret for one of his friends in World War II?
(a) His lost faith.
(b) His lost love.
(c) His lost passion.
(d) His lost life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Zolant Trout's manuscript?
2. What is the story about Hitler filled with?
3. Who hopes to find an "important message from a higher power" in Trout's writing?
4. Which of the following are NOT mentioned as possible addictions?
5. What does Vonnegut tell the reader he stripped of all its bad pieces in the prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author bemoan losing appreciation for during the timequake?
2. How does Vonnegut feel about the atomic bomb?
3. What is a timequake?
4. Why does the author think humans are stupid?
5. How does Vonnegut feel about religion?
6. Who is Dudley Prince?
7. Describe what Vonnegut's siblings were like after World War II.
8. Why does Zoltan become excited in Chapter 19?
9. Discuss what the author did after World War II.
10. What happens to Fleon Sunoco?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)