1. What does Vonnegut tell the reader he stripped of all its bad pieces in the prologue?
2. What does Vonnegut compare his action of stripping out the bad pieces to?
Filleting a fish.
3. What type of genre is "Timequake"?
4. What causes a universe to stop for a decade?
5. Where do people find themselves when the universe stops for a decade?
Ten years back.
6. What does everyone have to do to reach normal time again?
Repeat the previous ten years exactly as they happened.
7. Who is Kilgore Trout?
Vonnegut's alter ego.
This section contains 3,424 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)