|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vonnegut argue most people would like life to be like?
(b) A long experience.
(c) A quick experience.
2. In what city is the American Academy of Arts and Letters located?
(a) Buffalo, NY.
(b) Atlanta, Ga.
(d) New York City.
3. Where does the author find himself when the story jumps ahead in Chapter 6?
(d) A clambake.
4. Who fell down once free will kicked in?
(a) People who were walking.
(b) People who were flying.
(c) People who were sitting.
(d) People who were standing.
5. What did Vonnegut hate to see his friend from war lose?
(a) His strength.
(b) His determination.
(c) His fiance.
(d) His religious faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kilgore Trout?
2. Who is Monica's husband?
3. Who makes several insightful observations about the events at the party?
4. How does Zolant react to seeing the manuscript?
5. What is the guard's name that mistakes Trout for a bag lady?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)