|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author view his writing?
(a) Mediocre at best.
(b) The best work written.
(d) Bad and unfit for publication.
2. What does the human race continue to devise cleverly?
(a) Doomsday devices.
3. Where was the atomic bomb invented?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) The Univeristy of Mississippi.
(c) The University of Georgia.
(d) The Univiersty of Ohio.
4. What type of genre is "Timequake"?
(c) Science fiction.
5. What did Vonnegut hate to see his friend from war lose?
(a) His strength.
(b) His determination.
(c) His fiance.
(d) His religious faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolism of bingo in "Bingo Bunker Party"?
2. What kills Zoltan when free will is reinstated?
3. What do the chapters with Fleon observe?
4. What does Vonnegut imagine combines?
5. Who does Vonnegut believe religion is for?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)