|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vonnegut feel no one will ever understand?
2. Where was the atomic bomb invented?
(a) The Univeristy of Mississippi.
(b) The University of Georgia.
(c) The University of Chicago.
(d) The Univiersty of Ohio.
3. How old was Vonnegut's granddaughter when she performed in a play?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 11 years old.
4. What is the condition of humans' free will during the timequake?
(a) There is no implcation.
(b) It is suspended.
(c) That it will revert to normal after ten years.
(d) It is in operation.
5. What does Vonnegut argue most people would like life to be like?
(c) A long experience.
(d) A quick experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Trout's disguise intended to do?
2. Who did Vonnegut know that never married for money?
3. How does Trout want people to perceive him?
4. What do cars and airplanes do on auto pilot?
5. Who does Vonnegut write to during his restlessness about his writing?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)