|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What qualifies someone to be able to celebrate more than one anniversary a year?
(a) Having children.
(b) Many moments of togetheness.
(c) Many days of togetherness.
(d) Many hours of togetherness.
2. Where does Fleon prepare to go to?
3. What does Vonnegut regret for one of his friends in World War II?
(a) His lost passion.
(b) His lost love.
(c) His lost life.
(d) His lost faith.
4. What is Hitler's last word according to "Bingo Bunker Party"?
5. What are Trout's actions a reflection of?
(a) Vonnegut's mind.
(c) Trout's repressed desires.
(d) Vonnegut's repressed desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do people find themselves when the universe stops for a decade?
2. Whose brains does Fleon study?
3. Who do the officers play bingo with in "Bingo Bunker Party"?
4. When was the first atomic bomb dropped?
5. What did Vonnegut's sister die from?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)