|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the Time Traveler's body has a half-healed cut on it when he returns to the second dinner?
(a) His chin.
(b) His neck.
(c) His cheek.
(d) His forehead.
2. What does the Time Traveler describe the first Eloi he sees as?
(a) "Strong as an ox."
(b) "Ghastly wrinkled."
(c) "Incredibly frail."
(d) "Preternaturally lovely."
3. What does the Time Traveler judge his pace in the machine to be?
(a) A season an a milisecond.
(b) A year a minute.
(c) An hour a day.
(d) A decade an second.
4. How big is the model time machine the Time Traveler shows his guests?
(a) The size of a small clock.
(b) The size of a pocketwatch.
(c) The size of an automobile.
(d) The size of a football.
5. What shape are the tables in the Time Traveler's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the archway into the great hall of the Eloi decorated?
2. To which room do the men retire to hear the Time Traveler's story?
3. At what time of day does the time machine begin its day, according to the Time Traveler?
4. Where does the Psychologist first say the model must have gone?
5. What is the term for a problem in time travel or a contradiction of the timeline mentioned by the Psychologist in Chapter 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)