|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who was the great statesman and leader at the time?
2. Which of the following was not on the list of things Telamon most abhorred?
3. What was the name used to describe the upslope?
4. The Museum stood under a statue of which of the following?
5. Alcibiades was afflicted with which problem?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Discuss the scene in which Nicias addresses the Athenian Assembly.
2. Polemides shows a completely different side when it comes...
This section contains 1,361 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)