|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group does not fear God; it seeks to be God?
2. The tooth of which animal was used to secure a cloak?
3. Who are Myron and Lado?
4. The narrator talks about a large festival held in the honor of which mythical figure?
5. Telamon lectured on which of the following?
(a) Future plans.
6. Which word is used to refer to a small piece of gold?
7. The sailors of Athens were drawing ___ obols?
8. The narrator and his wife attended which cultural event?
(c) Puppet show.
(d) Art exhibit.
9. Finish this phrase: "Who stubs his toe upon the ___."
(a) Rock of Gibraltar.
(d) Skull of the enemy.
10. What is the name of the girl Polemides married?
11. Which of the following was not on the list to protect Alcibiades aboard the ship?
12. Which of the following abounded in Thrace, despite harsh weather?
13. Alcibiades was replaced by a group of _____.
(b) Average citizens.
14. How long did it take the narrator to reach Lacedaemon?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Six months.
15. This section details the siege of which great city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was worn by Polemides at that time?
2. A commotion from the ___ Court disrupted Polemides?
3. What is/are meliades?
4. How old was the man that referred to Alcibiades as a treasonous villain?
5. The narrator bore _____ unhealed wounds on his legs.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)