|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boldness is impatient. ____ is long-suffering.
2. Which of the following was most feared by Alcibiades?
3. Which of the following was not on the list to protect Alcibiades aboard the ship?
4. Which of the following abounded in Thrace, despite harsh weather?
5. Alcibiades writes: "Man's predicament is that he dwells at the intersection of necessity and ____."
(b) Free will.
6. What is the name of the place where Endius' horses were kept?
7. What is/are meliades?
8. Telamon lectured on which of the following?
(b) Future plans.
9. Who are Myron and Lado?
10. What fruit was Eunice eating during this conversation?
11. What color was worn by Polemides at that time?
12. Finish this phrase: "Who stubs his toe upon the ___."
(a) Skull of the enemy.
(d) Rock of Gibraltar.
13. What is the name of the girl Polemides married?
14. Which word is used to refer to a small piece of gold?
15. The narrator and his wife attended which cultural event?
(a) Art exhibit.
(d) Puppet show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Telamon arrived at Road's Turn bearing wine and which grain?
2. What type of poison did Eunice use to kill the baby?
3. Alcibiades actions caused him to become a(n) _____.
4. There was a death on which mountain?
5. It is said that seamen are not equipped for which type of warfare?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)