|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A commotion from the ___ Court disrupted Polemides?
2. Boldness is impatient. ____ is long-suffering.
3. Which word is used to describe the glass in Chapter 36?
(d) Disrefracting .
4. Thrasylubus was known by which of the following nicknames?
5. Approximately how many lawsuits were filed?
6. Of the kinsman were crowned with which of the following plants?
(b) Queen Anne's Lace.
7. Which of the following is not mentioned in the letter regarding the need for ships?
8. What is the narrator's Laconian name?
9. What is the name of Alcibiades' enemy in Athens?
10. Which of the following abounded in Thrace, despite harsh weather?
11. Which of the following was absent during the celebration of Victoria's manhood?
12. How many vessels sailed to Alcyone?
13. What is/are meliades?
14. The narrator and his wife attended which cultural event?
(b) Puppet show.
(c) Art exhibit.
15. Which of the following was not on the list to protect Alcibiades aboard the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Telamon lectured on which of the following?
2. The girl came from which region?
3. Alcibiades was afflicted with which problem?
4. Chapter 35 mentions the existence of which of the seven deadly sins?
5. When in the pavilions of the Persians, the narrator was affected by which strong emotion?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)