|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is said that seamen are not equipped for which type of warfare?
(d) Hand to hand.
2. What is the name of the girl Polemides married?
3. What is/are meliades?
4. Who are Myron and Lado?
5. Boldness is impatient. ____ is long-suffering.
6. Which beverage was brought to Polemides in his cell?
7. Finish this phrase: "Who stubs his toe upon the ___."
(c) Skull of the enemy.
(d) Rock of Gibraltar.
8. How many years did the war last?
9. What is it called when a crew turns against the ship's officer(s)?
10. Which term is used to describe the Spartans' navigator?
11. There was a death on which mountain?
12. Which of the following was most feared by Alcibiades?
13. Alcibiades writes: "Man's predicament is that he dwells at the intersection of necessity and ____."
(b) Free will.
14. The Museum stood under a statue of which of the following?
15. Polemides was present when the people took charge of which location?
(a) Iron Court.
(b) Assembly Hall.
(c) Round Chamber.
(d) King's Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word is used to describe the glass in Chapter 36?
2. Of the kinsman were crowned with which of the following plants?
3. Thrasylubus refers to Alcibiades as a _____.
4. Which of the following abounded in Thrace, despite harsh weather?
5. What is a kleros?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)