|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Polemides' cousin?
2. The grandfather attained the rank of sail _____ in the military.
3. The defect causes people to see Alcibiades as being more ____.
4. While Polemides works for Athens, he continues to run errands for which of the following?
5. At this point, ____ was at the height of her power.
6. What is the name of the marsh that is adjacent to the harbor?
7. The man found that the city had been decimated by which disease?
8. During this uprising, the statue of ____ is desecrated.
9. Which one of Polemides' family members also engaged in this vocation?
10. Alcibiades is marked for death due to his ____.
11. What is the name of the narrator's dog?
12. The chronicle makes comparisons between Alcibiades and the great hero _______.
13. Polemides is offered a job as a _____.
14. How old was the child when he died?
(a) Two years, six months.
(c) 6 months.
15. Jason collects _______ belonging to Polemides to show to officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is used to describe Alcibiades' personality?
2. Upon his return, the man went to live with which of the following?
3. Which of the following is discounted as a good general?
4. Jason tells the narrator that he is a ______ whelp.
5. The tables turn when the Athenians agree to Nicias' _____.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)