|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is used to describe Alcibiades' personality?
2. Polemides discusses his new vocation as a _____.
3. Polemides seeks help from ____ in finding his cousin.
4. What is the name of the assassin that approaches Polemides?
5. The old comrade offers to help which of the following men to escape?
6. What term is used to mean "war leader"?
7. Gylippus was a general from which area?
8. Who begins to keep a chronicle of the war?
9. The narrator lost his child to which disease?
(a) Bubonic Plague.
10. Which of the following is discounted as a good general?
11. Alcibiades learns that his agents have been ____.
(b) Taken hostage.
(c) Double crossed.
12. The grandfather lived through the time when the famous ______ was built.
(b) Lighthouse at Alexandria.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
13. Polemides is asked to kill _____.
(a) His child.
(b) The sick.
14. Chapter XIX shows the Athenian fleet hampered by the loss of its best _____.
15. Chapter XXI details the disaster on which area?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another name for the Peloponnesian War?
2. What is the term used to describe the fleet of ships?
3. How much did the narrator's armor weigh?
4. How many weeks does this occur before the launch?
5. Upon his return, the man went to live with which of the following?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)