|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the architect who had built the third Long Wall for Pericles?
2. The grandfather lived through the time when the famous ______ was built.
(c) Lighthouse at Alexandria.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
3. The group of retreating marines sailed on a ship that had the name of which famous Greek figure?
4. Who addresses the Athenians?
5. This loss also meant the loss of the driving force behind the _____ invasion.
6. The old comrade offers to help which of the following men to escape?
7. What term is used to mean "war leader"?
8. Who assassinated Alcibiades?
9. The man died ____ months before his birthday.
10. The grandfather refers to _____ as being the noblest of men.
11. Which man has grown in stature and played a vital role in the battle?
12. What is the name of the gathering of the Athenian officials?
13. What uprising occurs in the city before the ships launch?
14. What is the name of the marsh that is adjacent to the harbor?
15. How many months pass before Alcibiades is called to trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Jason bury?
2. What was the name of the "pretty park area?"
3. Who was responsible for framing Athens for the death of a Spartan soldier?
4. Alcibiades has which obvious physical defect?
5. Alcibiades tried to combat the charge by arranging a campaign consisting of ____.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)