|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polemides returns to his former life as a _____.
2. How many wives did Jason have?
3. What part of the man's body was injured?
4. Soldiers were continually hired even during periods of ____________.
(c) A truce.
5. What was the name of the man's sister?
6. Jason collects _______ belonging to Polemides to show to officials.
7. Alcibiades was revered for his skill in which sport?
(a) Chariot racing.
8. What is the name of Polemides' cousin?
9. While Polemides works for Athens, he continues to run errands for which of the following?
10. This loss also meant the loss of the driving force behind the _____ invasion.
11. Polemides gets into trouble when his ______ overcome his superiors' orders.
(c) Father's advice.
12. The plan to protect the city included building ___ walls around the perimeter.
13. Gylippus was a general from which area?
14. What term is used to mean "war leader"?
15. Chapter XXI details the disaster on which area?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that Alcibiades is a "Chronicler of ____."
2. Which of the following is not one of the charges brought against Alcibiades?
3. Who returns to the city after a fall?
4. The old comrade offers to help which of the following men to escape?
5. The man died ____ months before his birthday.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)