Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of Jason's grandfather?
2. The man died ____ months before his birthday.
3. How old was the man when he died?
4. The grandfather lived through the time when the famous ______ was built.
5. What was another name for the Peloponnesian War?
6. The grandfather attained the rank of sail _____ in the military.
7. The grandfather served at all but which of the following?
8. Only the grandfather and two other men spoke out in defense of the Ten ______.
9. How many children did Jason bury?
10. How many wives did Jason have?
11. The narrator lost his child to which disease?
This section contains 2,472 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)