Short Answer Key
Book I - Against Polemides (Chapters I-V)
1. What is the name of Jason's grandfather?
2. The man died ____ months before his birthday.
3. How old was the man when he died?
4. The grandfather lived through the time when the famous ______ was built.
5. What was another name for the Peloponnesian War?
6. The grandfather attained the rank of sail _____ in the military.
7. The grandfather served at all but which of the following?
8. Only the grandfather and two other men spoke out in defense of the Ten ______.
9. How many children did Jason bury?
10. How many wives did Jason have?
11. The narrator lost his child to which disease?
12. How old was the child when he died?
Two years, six months.
13. What is the name of...
This section contains 1,845 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)