|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters L-LIII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grandfather refers to _____ as being the noblest of men.
2. Which of the following adjectives is used to describe Alcibiades' personality?
3. The grandfather attained the rank of sail _____ in the military.
4. How many children did Jason bury?
5. Unable to make much headway, the fleet decides to _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thrasylubus refers to Alcibiades as a _____.
2. How long did it take the narrator to reach Lacedaemon?
3. Soldiers were continually hired even during periods of ____________.
4. How many weeks does this occur before the launch?
5. What was the name of the man's sister?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)