|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters L-LIII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the charges brought against Alcibiades?
2. In Chapter XLIV, Polemides is referred to as being which of the following?
(b) Great warrior.
(d) Common thief.
3. Which of the following was not on the list of things Telamon most abhorred?
(a) Love of country.
4. Where was Socrates buried?
5. How many years did the war last?
Short Answer Questions
1. The grandfather lived through the time when the famous ______ was built.
2. Who assassinated Alcibiades?
3. Telamon lectured on which of the following?
4. The executioner also held which prominent position?
5. What does Lysander refer to as a "solitary god?"
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)