|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters L-LIII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of poison did Eunice use to kill the baby?
2. Polemides is offered a job as a _____.
3. Telamon believed that these things were offenses against ____.
(a) The King.
4. There was a death on which mountain?
5. Of the kinsman were crowned with which of the following plants?
(a) Queen Anne's Lace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "daric"?
2. The tables turn when the Athenians agree to Nicias' _____.
3. What fruit was Eunice eating during this conversation?
4. It is said that camp wives are only one step above _____.
5. How many months pass before Alcibiades is called to trial?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)