|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters XLIII-XLVI).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was most feared by Alcibiades?
2. Polemides could not return home lest he face a charge of _____.
3. It is said that seamen are not equipped for which type of warfare?
(c) Hand to hand.
4. A commotion from the ___ Court disrupted Polemides?
5. What is it called when a crew turns against the ship's officer(s)?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alcibiades tried to combat the charge by arranging a campaign consisting of ____.
2. Chapter XXI details the disaster on which area?
3. In Chapter XLIV, Polemides is referred to as being which of the following?
4. The grandfather lived through the time when the famous ______ was built.
5. Who addresses the Athenians?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)