|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters XLIII-XLVI).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the man that referred to Alcibiades as a treasonous villain?
2. Which beverage was brought to Polemides in his cell?
3. What is a "hetairai"?
(b) Parlor maid.
(d) Stable boy.
4. What type of poison did Socrates drink?
5. What is the name of Polemides' family farm?
(a) Stone Gap.
(b) Road's Turn.
(c) Mountain Valley.
(d) Seaside Vista.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word is used to refer to a small piece of gold?
2. What was the name of the man's sister?
3. What part of the man's body was injured?
4. Which of the following was most feared by Alcibiades?
5. Approximately how many lawsuits were filed?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)