|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters XLIII-XLVI).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to keep a chronicle of the war?
2. What is the name of the place where Endius' horses were kept?
3. Gylippus fortified the Little Harbor with seawalls and _____.
(c) Retainer walls.
4. Polemides relates the events of the _______.
(a) Olympic games.
(b) Greek tragedies.
(c) Spartan society.
(d) Trojan War.
5. What fruit was Eunice eating during this conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for framing Athens for the death of a Spartan soldier?
2. Alcibiades tried to combat the charge by arranging a campaign consisting of ____.
3. How many weeks does this occur before the launch?
4. Lysander claims that his enemies possess ____.
5. What is the name of the marsh that is adjacent to the harbor?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)