|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters XLIII-XLVI).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chronicle makes comparisons between Alcibiades and the great hero _______.
2. Which of the following is not mentioned in the letter regarding the need for ships?
3. Jason tells the narrator that he is a ______ whelp.
4. Which word is used to refer to a small piece of gold?
5. Jason collects _______ belonging to Polemides to show to officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antalcidas tells Lysander that he has taken ____ to new heights.
2. This loss also meant the loss of the driving force behind the _____ invasion.
3. Polemides gets into trouble when his ______ overcome his superiors' orders.
4. How many weeks does this occur before the launch?
5. The sailors of Athens were drawing ___ obols?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)