|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII - Feeding the Monster (Chapters XXXIII-XXXVII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Spartan general observed by Polemides?
2. How old was the man when he died?
3. Unable to make much headway, the fleet decides to _____.
4. What is the nature of the argument between Polemides and Eunice?
5. Which of the following is discounted as a good general?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alcibiades tried to combat the charge by arranging a campaign consisting of ____.
2. The man found that the city had been decimated by which disease?
3. What was the name of the man's sister?
4. Which of the following is not mentioned in the letter regarding the need for ships?
5. How old was the man that referred to Alcibiades as a treasonous villain?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)