|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII - Feeding the Monster (Chapters XXXIII-XXXVII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to keep a chronicle of the war?
2. The man found that the city had been decimated by which disease?
3. Gylippus outlawed which of the following social pleasures?
4. The grandfather served at all but which of the following?
5. Which charge worried Alcibiades the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Polemides' cousin?
2. Alcibiades was revered for his skill in which sport?
3. Thrasylubus was known by which of the following nicknames?
4. How many children did Jason bury?
5. The tooth of which animal was used to secure a cloak?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)