|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV - Sicily (Chapters XVIII-XX).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This woman was referred to as a ____ wife.
2. What is the term used to describe the fleet of ships?
3. The tables turn when the Athenians agree to Nicias' _____.
4. Which man has grown in stature and played a vital role in the battle?
5. What is the name of the general that opposes the campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alcibiades is said to have had great _____.
2. What is the nature of the argument between Polemides and Eunice?
3. Jason collects _______ belonging to Polemides to show to officials.
4. The man found that the city had been decimated by which disease?
5. Polemides relates the events of the _______.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)