|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV - Sicily (Chapters XVIII-XX).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grandfather served at all but which of the following?
2. What is the name of the woman that becomes affiliated with Polemides?
3. Polemides no longer cares about the morals involved with the war; he only cares about which of the following?
(b) His family.
4. What is the name of Jason's grandfather?
5. It is said that Pericles had a gift for _____.
(b) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator lost his child to which disease?
2. The plan to protect the city included building ___ walls around the perimeter.
3. What is the name of the Spartan general observed by Polemides?
4. What is the name of Polemides' cousin?
5. Polemides is asked to kill _____.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)