|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV - Sicily (Chapters XVIII-XX).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the man when he died?
2. During this uprising, the statue of ____ is desecrated.
3. Alcibiades is marked for death due to his ____.
4. Jason collects _______ belonging to Polemides to show to officials.
5. The grandfather served at all but which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What uprising occurs in the city before the ships launch?
2. Which one of Polemides' family members also engaged in this vocation?
3. When Polemides finds his cousin, he discovers a group of people involves in which of the following?
4. One afternoon, the grandfather says that memory is a(n) ____ goddess.
5. The man died ____ months before his birthday.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)