|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III - The First Modern War (Chapters X-XIII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the child when he died?
(a) Two years, six months.
(d) 6 months.
2. During the period of disease and death, it is said that ____ reigned.
3. Upon his return, the man went to live with which of the following?
4. At this point, ____ was at the height of her power.
5. It is said that Pericles had a gift for _____.
(b) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. The old comrade offers to help which of the following men to escape?
2. What is the name of the assassin that approaches Polemides?
3. Jason tells the narrator that he is a ______ whelp.
4. Soldiers were continually hired even during periods of ____________.
5. The grandfather served at all but which of the following?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)