|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters XLIII-XLVI).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polemides no longer cares about the morals involved with the war; he only cares about which of the following?
(a) His family.
2. How many weeks does this occur before the launch?
3. While Polemides works for Athens, he continues to run errands for which of the following?
4. During this uprising, the statue of ____ is desecrated.
5. What is/are meliades?
Short Answer Questions
1. Polemides could not return home lest he face a charge of _____.
2. Which word is used to refer to a small piece of gold?
3. What term is used to mean "war leader"?
4. Upon his return, the man went to live with which of the following?
5. Thrasylubus was known by which of the following nicknames?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)