|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters XLIII-XLVI).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Museum stood under a statue of which of the following?
2. What was the name of the architect who had built the third Long Wall for Pericles?
3. Chapter 35 mentions the existence of which of the seven deadly sins?
4. Which group does not fear God; it seeks to be God?
5. Polemides is asked to kill _____.
(a) His child.
(b) The sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Myrtilus was a part of the extreme wing of which political group?
2. The defect causes people to see Alcibiades as being more ____.
3. Polemides relates the events of the _______.
4. One afternoon, the grandfather says that memory is a(n) ____ goddess.
5. Alcibiades has which obvious physical defect?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)