|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IX - Tides of War (Chapters XLIII-XLVI).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lysander refer to as a "solitary god?"
2. What is the term used to describe the fleet of ships?
3. What is the name of the narrator's dog?
4. While Polemides works for Athens, he continues to run errands for which of the following?
5. Boldness is impatient. ____ is long-suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for framing Athens for the death of a Spartan soldier?
2. What type of poison did Socrates drink?
3. The man died ____ months before his birthday.
4. What was the name of the man's sister?
5. Which of the following adjectives is used to describe Alcibiades' personality?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)