Quiz: Book I - Against Polemides (Chapters I-V) to Book VII - Feeding the Monster (Chapters XXXIII-XXXVII)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the architect who had built the third Long Wall for Pericles?
2. The tooth of which animal was used to secure a cloak?
3. The man died ____ months before his birthday.
4. Approximately how many lawsuits were filed?
5. How many children did Jason bury?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 225 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)