|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VIII - Thrice Nine Years (Chapters XXXVIII-XLII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term used to describe the fleet of ships?
2. How long did it take the narrator to reach Lacedaemon?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Four months.
3. Antalcidas tells Lysander that he has taken ____ to new heights.
4. How many weeks does this occur before the launch?
5. Which of the following is one of the main reasons for the invasion to take place?
(a) Strategic location.
Short Answer Questions
1. The tooth of which animal was used to secure a cloak?
2. What is the name of the place where Endius' horses were kept?
3. The narrator and his wife attended which cultural event?
4. What uprising occurs in the city before the ships launch?
5. What is the nature of the argument between Polemides and Eunice?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)