|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VIII - Thrice Nine Years (Chapters XXXVIII-XLII).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumors began to circulate about the invasion of:
2. Who sends an official message to Polemides regarding the invasion?
3. How long did it take the narrator to reach Lacedaemon?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Ten months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
4. Polemides discusses his new vocation as a _____.
5. It is said that seamen are not equipped for which type of warfare?
(d) Hand to hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who addresses the Athenians?
2. The narrator bore _____ unhealed wounds on his legs.
3. Polemides returns to his former life as a _____.
4. Finish this phrase: "Who stubs his toe upon the ___."
5. Alcibiades has which obvious physical defect?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)