|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Natasha about her caller in the carriage?
(a) The maid
2. What does Vershin want Masha to do for him in order to keep their connection to each other?
(b) Come with him
(c) Wait for him
(d) Take care of his son
3. Who does the answer to #122 ask to play the piano although she insists she cannot remember?
4. Chebutykin says it's understandable the people love Irina since she resembles _____ so much.
(d) Her mother
5. Who calls out for Andrei to be quiet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he is professing noble emotions even though he feels he is being ignored?
2. Who drops the small china clock, shattering it?
3. Who comes in looking for Masha, coming in again and again to see where she is?
4. Who is dueling Solyony for the love of Irina?
5. Who are Chebutykin and Andrei afraid will stop them from going out?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)