|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house has been almost completely destroyed, but not completely?
2. Andrei ask for a key to _________ because saying he has lost his.
(a) The office
(b) The house
(c) The cupboard
(d) The shed
3. Chebutykin says it's understandable the people love Irina since she resembles _____ so much.
(a) Her mother
4. Who does Olga suggest the answer to #132 marry in order to be happy?
5. Who says that marriage is boring and something another character should not worry about trying to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he/she will not see Irina again, which is a sad statement to Irina?
2. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
3. Who comes in, looking for Masha twice during the end of the scene?
4. Who comes in apologizing for his behavior and talking about loving Irina?
5. Who drops the small china clock, shattering it?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)