|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened in the town that causes the people to be up and trying to help out in some way?
(a) A major fire
(b) A flood
(c) A heavy snow
(d) An earthquake
2. Who comes in, looking for Masha twice during the end of the scene?
3. Who is having an affair with Protopopov, right under the nose of her spouse?
4. Who complains about shortness of breath although he/she does not get an answer about the problem?
5. Who begins to weep and says she can't stand her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
2. Who quotes confusedly from a poem as she has earlier in the play?
3. Who is lying on the sofa as Olga and Anfisa enter?
4. Who actually wants the key of #138 for which that Andrei asks.
5. In how many duels has Solyony already been?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)