|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moves into the school when she became headmistress?
2. Who says he is professing noble emotions even though he feels he is being ignored?
3. At what time does this scene begin in the room of two of the sisters?
(a) 12:00 P.M.
(b) 10:00 P.M.
(c) 2:00 A.M.
(d) 3:00 A.M.
4. What does Natasha carry as she passes through the scene, causing Masha to accuse her of setting the fires?
(a) A knife
(b) A bottle of vodka
(c) A wine glass
(d) A candle
5. What does Masha nickname her lover although everyone knows who he is?
(a) Her affair
(b) Her toy
(c) Her secret
(d) Her man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who professes his love for Masha, which he tends to do quite often?
2. Who is lying on the sofa as Olga and Anfisa enter?
3. Who does the answer to #122 ask to play the piano although she insists she cannot remember?
4. Who has forgotten all that he knows about being a doctor?
5. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)