|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the child over whom Natasha worries excessively?
(a) Andrei Junior
2. Whose Saint's Day is it when the play begins, causing her to be the central focus of the scene at first?
3. Who has been named secretary to the council run by Protopopov?
4. Who mentions his wife and daughters at the end of the scene?
5. Natasha wonders if the mismatching clothes are some sort of __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is gaining weight according to the observations of the other characters in the play?
2. What does Vershinin learn from the note he receives?
3. Who is the 'lovesick major' the sisters used to tease with that nickname?
4. Which sister works at the school with the answer to #37?
5. What game does Irina play when she is sitting by herself at the end of the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens, according to Tusenbach, when Solyony is around people?
2. What does Natasha search for in this scene?
3. What does Tusenbach explain to Irina he has to do before he comes right back?
4. Name the Prozoroff sisters.
5. What is the crude joke Solyony makes about children?
6. What does Tusenback reveal to Masha?
7. Where is the sisters' mother buried?
8. Why is Natasha embarrassed when she sees Solyony?
9. What does Olga tell Anfisa to do in response to the news in #38?
10. Where does Olga long to be?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)