|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tusenbach feel sorry for, as he seems to change moods depending on who he is with?
2. Where does Olga now work at the start of Act 2?
(a) Canning plant
(b) She doesn't
(c) Telegraph Office
(d) Teacher's Council Office
3. Who has resigned from the military and this is revealed to Masha by that character?
4. Who makes the comment that all children should be cooked and eaten?
5. Who, according to Natasha, speaks very bad French?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vershinin learn from the note he receives?
2. Where does Irina now work as revealed at the start of Act 2?
3. Who pours the tea when the samovar arrives?
4. Who takes a lot of pictures when he arrives, as he always does?
5. Who does Natasha want to not stop by, fearing for her child's rest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the maid come in and tell Natasha?
2. What has Andrei been chosen to do by Protopopov?
3. Name the Prozoroff sisters.
4. What is Masha angry about in relation to her brother?
5. What are the sisters celebrating when the play begins?
6. What is Ferapont demanding of Andrei?
7. Where is the entire military contingent being posted?
8. How has Andrei changed since being with Natasha?
9. What is Andrei's dream, according to him?
10. What does Natasha search for in this scene?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)