|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Olga now work at the start of Act 2?
(a) She doesn't
(b) Telegraph Office
(c) Canning plant
(d) Teacher's Council Office
2. Who rushes into the room and checks herself in the mirror, showing her obsession with herself?
3. Which one of these characters is the Chairman of the District Council?
4. Who takes a lot of pictures when he arrives, as he always does?
5. Who invites everyone to dinner within this particular scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Irina some crayons to play with, making her feel again like she is treated like a child?
2. Who suggests they imagine what like will be like in 200 years?
3. Who gambles again with Andrei and causes him to lose money in the process?
4. Who plays the piano and entertains the others as a result?
5. Who is responsible for the answer to #24?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the maid come in and tell Natasha?
2. What is the celebration taking place at the time of this particular scene?
3. Why did Kulygin shave off his mustache?
4. Where is the entire military contingent being posted?
5. What is the big news that is revealed in this scene's opening?
6. Where is the sisters' mother buried?
7. What happens a year ago to the day at the opening of the play?
8. What does Tusenbach tell Irina as he kisses her goodbye?
9. What does Olga tell Anfisa to do in response to the news in #38?
10. What does Chebutykin reveal to Irina in the end?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)