|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Irina turns down the book, to whom is the book next given?
2. Where does Olga now work at the start of Act 2?
(a) Canning plant
(b) Telegraph Office
(c) She doesn't
(d) Teacher's Council Office
3. Who suggests they imagine what like will be like in 200 years?
4. Who is upset because one of his daughters is unwell and his wife is in a very bad mood?
5. Who has resigned from the military and this is revealed to Masha by that character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mentions his wife and daughters at the end of the scene?
2. Who does Masha joke is starting to look like a boy?
3. Where exactly is the sisters' mother buried?
4. Which of the sisters knows Italian as an additional language to Russian?
5. Masha suggests that which character is not well in the head, which is no surprise to the others or to the reader?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who believes that life ultimately has no meaning?
2. Where is the sisters' mother buried?
3. What does the maid come in and tell Natasha?
4. Who recalls how beautiful the sisters' mother used to be?
5. Where is the entire military contingent being posted?
6. Why did Kulygin shave off his mustache?
7. What has Andrei been chosen to do by Protopopov?
8. Where is the final act of the play set?
9. What does Tusenbach explain to Irina he has to do before he comes right back?
10. What does Olga suggest Irina do in order to regain some happiness in her life?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)