|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the piano and entertains the others as a result?
2. At what age did Masha marry Kulygin, according to the play?
3. Who takes a lot of pictures when he arrives, as he always does?
4. Whose Saint's Day is it when the play begins, causing her to be the central focus of the scene at first?
5. Who suggests they imagine what like will be like in 200 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who always brings extravagant presents for the sisters as he feels he loves them as much as their mother did?
2. Who do they say is going to be a professor one day because he is so smart?
3. Who is NOT one of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
4. Who tells Chebutykin that he has one of the stew ingredients wrong?
5. Who is upset because one of his daughters is unwell and his wife is in a very bad mood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olga tell Anfisa to do in response to the news in #38?
2. Who are now married and have a child together?
3. What does Tusenbach tell Irina to ask the servants to do?
4. What is the crude joke Solyony makes about children?
5. What does Tusenback reveal to Masha?
6. What is heard as Olga calls everyone to lunch?
7. Who recalls how beautiful the sisters' mother used to be?
8. What is the celebration taking place at the time of this particular scene?
9. What does Vershinin suggest he, Tusenbach, and Masha do?
10. What is the subject of Vershinin's long speech?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)