|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Irina a book detailing the history of the school where her sister teaches?
2. Who tells Chebutykin that he has one of the stew ingredients wrong?
3. Who is searching to ensure no servants leave candles burning?
4. To whom does Vershinin tell the story of the prisoner who did not notice the beauty of bird song until he was incarcerated?
5. Who suggests they imagine what like will be like in 200 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solyony joke about being dead, shot by him in 25 years?
2. Who does Tusenbach try to make peace with although it doesn't seem to be successful?
3. Who was born and raised in an aristocratic family?
4. Who believes it is a shame that youth passes during the discuss of how time passes and what changes can occur?
5. What does Andrei really want to do with his life? What is his current goal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the sisters celebrating when the play begins?
2. What do Irina and Olga talk about in relation to Moscow and their living situation?
3. Name the Prozoroff sisters.
4. Why doesn't Natasha want the maskers to come?
5. What does Andrei do in the background throughout the scene?
6. What happens a year ago to the day at the opening of the play?
7. What does Masha recall to be the nickname of Vershinin when they were younger?
8. Why does Chebutykin never marry, according to him?
9. When Irina says she hopes to see Fedotik and Rode again, Fedotik says they will not. Why is that?
10. What are some of Irina's complaints to Olga when Olga arrives in the scene?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)