|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in, looking for Masha twice during the end of the scene?
2. Who seems to be the only person in town happy that the soldiers are leaving, according to Tusenbach?
3. Who says he got married in hopes of being happy?
4. Who is worried that plans have been made to send her away since she seems to be pushed away during the scene?
5. Who is very drunk when he enters in this scene, which is no surprise to the others, although they do try to let him alone?
6. Who says he is professing noble emotions even though he feels he is being ignored?
7. Who complains about how much her head aches and how much money Andrei has lost gambling?
8. Into whose bedroom does Natasha want to move Andrei?
(d) Her own
9. Who has shaved off his mustache because someone else did it first?
10. Who is called along to attend the duel to make sure it is a clean fight?
11. Whose house has burned to the ground according to the characters in the play?
12. Where is the military being posted, taking them out of town and away from their families?
13. Who is being pursued by Ferapont, constantly walking away from him whenever he comes into the scene?
14. Who does Natasha say looks tired, which is a statement she has made before about the same character?
15. Who says he never married because he never had time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Olga says the whole town is gossiping about whom, much to her dismay?
2. What is the name of Natasha's other child besides Bobik?
3. Who does Natasha want to move in with Olga, for her own personal reasons?
4. Who is said to be in love with Irina, thus hating Tusenbach?
5. How long has Tusenbach loved Irina, according to him?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)