|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into whose bedroom does Natasha want to move Andrei?
(b) Her own
2. Who tells Olga the brigade is leaving, which is then refuted to be a rumor?
3. Who has been asked to produce a benefit concert for the refugees?
4. Who does Natasha want to move in with Olga, for her own personal reasons?
5. Who are Chebutykin and Andrei afraid will stop them from going out?
6. Whose house has been almost completely destroyed, but not completely?
7. Who is said to be in love with Irina, thus hating Tusenbach?
8. Who has forgotten all that he knows about being a doctor?
9. Who confesses shehas never loved, which her lover already knew?
10. Who is worried that plans have been made to send her away since she seems to be pushed away during the scene?
11. Who is having an affair with Vershinin, which has caused quite a scandal?
12. Who wants to get rid of Anfisa, calling her someone who is unnecessary since this character does all the work around the house anyway?
13. Tusenbach remembers how happy Irina was on what day?
(b) Name Day
(c) Wedding Day
(d) Saint Day
14. Who is going through her clothes for things to give to the victims?
15. Who does Vershinin kiss passionately, which proves his affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he got married in hopes of being happy?
2. Andrei ask for a key to _________ because saying he has lost his.
3. What has happened in the town that causes the people to be up and trying to help out in some way?
4. Who has come to take Natasha for a ride in his carriage?
5. Where is the military being posted, taking them out of town and away from their families?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)