|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks happily about her life with Olga in the apartment above the schoolhouse?
2. Who does Olga suggest the answer to #132 marry in order to be happy?
3. Who professes his love for Masha, which he tends to do quite often?
4. Who makes a joke as the sisters sit together, trying to help the mood?
5. Who is having an affair with Vershinin, which has caused quite a scandal?
6. Who is going through her clothes for things to give to the victims?
7. Who says, "To Moscow! To Moscow! To Moscow!" which is not a surprising sentiment from this particular character?
8. Who was in love with Andrei's mother, according to the lovesick person himself?
9. Who says that marriage is boring and something another character should not worry about trying to find?
10. Who calls out for Andrei to be quiet?
11. Who has forgotten all that he knows about being a doctor?
12. Andrei ask for a key to _________ because saying he has lost his.
(a) The house
(b) The cupboard
(c) The office
(d) The shed
13. Who confesses shehas never loved, which her lover already knew?
14. What does Irina say she will do before begging everyone to go to Moscow?
(a) Talk with Andrei
(b) Marry Tusenbach
(c) Kick Natasha out
(d) Leave the house
15. In how many duels has Solyony already been?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves into the school when she became headmistress?
2. Who is called along to attend the duel to make sure it is a clean fight?
3. When Irina comes in, who suggests they go into the house?
4. Who has come to take Natasha for a ride in his carriage?
5. What has happened in the town that causes the people to be up and trying to help out in some way?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)