|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Irina discover has fallen asleep when she enters in this scene?
2. At what time does this scene begin in the room of two of the sisters?
(a) 2:00 A.M.
(b) 10:00 P.M.
(c) 12:00 P.M.
(d) 3:00 A.M.
3. Who does Chebutykin say was just killed?
4. Who calls out for Andrei to be quiet?
5. Who wants to get rid of Anfisa, calling her someone who is unnecessary since this character does all the work around the house anyway?
6. Who comes in looking for Masha, coming in again and again to see where she is?
7. Who does Irina think changes Andrei, a supposition that has upset her greatly?
8. Who comes in, looking for Masha twice during the end of the scene?
9. Who is lying on the sofa as Olga and Anfisa enter?
10. Who does the answer to #122 ask to play the piano although she insists she cannot remember?
11. Who did the shattered china clock belong to?
(b) Irina's mother
(c) Natasha's mother
(d) Natasha's aunt
12. Who does Vershinin kiss passionately, which proves his affair?
13. Who seems to be the only person in town happy that the soldiers are leaving, according to Tusenbach?
14. What is Natasha wearing as she passes through the room?
(b) A wool robe
(c) Dressing gown
(d) Black dress
15. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says there should be a society created to help the victims of the disaster?
2. Who comments they forgot to say goodbye to him?
3. Who has come to take Natasha for a ride in his carriage?
4. Who was in love with Andrei's mother, according to the lovesick person himself?
5. Who has been asked to produce a benefit concert for the refugees?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)