|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Irina discover has fallen asleep when she enters in this scene?
2. Who has shaved off his mustache because someone else did it first?
3. Who actually wants the key of #138 for which that Andrei asks.
4. Where does Irina always dream of finding her true love, which is why she wants to return to this place?
(b) United States
5. What sound is heard, signaling that the soldiers are leaving?
(c) Marching band
6. Who begins to weep and says she can't stand her life?
7. Who comes in, looking for Masha twice during the end of the scene?
8. When Irina comes in, who suggests they go into the house?
9. Who has been asked to produce a benefit concert for the refugees?
10. Who says he got married in hopes of being happy?
11. Who does Olga suggest the answer to #132 marry in order to be happy?
12. Who was in love with Andrei's mother, according to the lovesick person himself?
13. Who cries out, asking where his past has gone and where his hopes have disappeared?
14. Who says he/she will not see Irina again, which is a sad statement to Irina?
15. What does Irina say she will do before begging everyone to go to Moscow?
(a) Talk with Andrei
(b) Kick Natasha out
(c) Marry Tusenbach
(d) Leave the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has come to take Natasha for a ride in his carriage?
2. Who is said to be in love with Irina, thus hating Tusenbach?
3. What does Masha nickname her lover although everyone knows who he is?
4. Who comes in apologizing for his behavior and talking about loving Irina?
5. What does Tusenbach ask Irina to have the servants get ready for him?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)