|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wonders why falling in love in books seems to be so much better than in real life?
2. Who cries out, asking where his past has gone and where his hopes have disappeared?
3. Who moves into the school when she became headmistress?
4. Who wants to get rid of Anfisa, calling her someone who is unnecessary since this character does all the work around the house anyway?
5. Who says there should be a society created to help the victims of the disaster?
6. Who professes his love for Masha, which he tends to do quite often?
7. Who picks a fight with Tusenbach over the love of Irina?
8. Who comes in apologizing for his behavior and talking about loving Irina?
9. What job is Irina also starting soon after her wedding?
10. Who complains about shortness of breath although he/she does not get an answer about the problem?
11. What does Natasha carry as she passes through the scene, causing Masha to accuse her of setting the fires?
(a) A candle
(b) A bottle of vodka
(c) A knife
(d) A wine glass
12. Where does Irina always dream of finding her true love, which is why she wants to return to this place?
(a) United States
13. Who makes a joke as the sisters sit together, trying to help the mood?
14. Who has shaved off his mustache because someone else did it first?
15. What is the name of Natasha's other child besides Bobik?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been asked to produce a benefit concert for the refugees?
2. Who is worried that plans have been made to send her away since she seems to be pushed away during the scene?
3. To whom does Tusenbach say he has to say goodbye?
4. Who does Chebutykin say was just killed?
5. What does Tusenbach ask Irina to have the servants get ready for him?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)