|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the military being posted, taking them out of town and away from their families?
2. What is Natasha wearing as she passes through the room?
(a) Dressing gown
(b) A wool robe
(d) Black dress
3. What does Vershin want Masha to do for him in order to keep their connection to each other?
(a) Take care of his son
(c) Come with him
(d) Wait for him
4. Who says there should be a society created to help the victims of the disaster?
5. Who moves into the school when she became headmistress?
6. Who cries out, asking where his past has gone and where his hopes have disappeared?
7. Who has come to take Natasha for a ride in his carriage?
8. Who is Irina marrying the very next day?
9. Who says he is professing noble emotions even though he feels he is being ignored?
10. Who is having an affair with Protopopov, right under the nose of her spouse?
11. What language can the answer to #132 not remember anymore, showing her lack of connection to passion in her life?
12. Who does Vershinin ask to go out with him because he doesn't want to go home?
13. Who talks happily about her life with Olga in the apartment above the schoolhouse?
14. Into whose bedroom does Natasha want to move Andrei?
(c) Her own
15. Who did the shattered china clock belong to?
(a) Natasha's mother
(b) Natasha's aunt
(d) Irina's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually wants the key of #138 for which that Andrei asks.
2. Who tells Olga the brigade is leaving, which is then refuted to be a rumor?
3. What sound is heard, signaling that the soldiers are leaving?
4. At what time does this scene begin in the room of two of the sisters?
5. Who does Irina discover has fallen asleep when she enters in this scene?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)