|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks a fight with Tusenbach over the love of Irina?
2. Who is having an affair with Protopopov, right under the nose of her spouse?
3. Who is pushing the baby carriage in the background?
4. Who says that marriage is boring and something another character should not worry about trying to find?
5. Who says he is professing noble emotions even though he feels he is being ignored?
6. Who is very drunk when he enters in this scene, which is no surprise to the others, although they do try to let him alone?
7. Who makes a joke as the sisters sit together, trying to help the mood?
8. How many sections of the town have been destroyed according to reports in the scene?
(d) All of them
9. Into whose bedroom does Natasha want to move Andrei?
(c) Her own
10. Who does the answer to #122 ask to play the piano although she insists she cannot remember?
11. In how many duels has Solyony already been?
12. Who says he never married because he never had time?
13. Who is dueling Solyony for the love of Irina?
14. Who says he got married in hopes of being happy?
15. Who does Vershinin ask to go out with him because he doesn't want to go home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "To Moscow! To Moscow! To Moscow!" which is not a surprising sentiment from this particular character?
2. What does Irina say she will do before begging everyone to go to Moscow?
3. Who is Irina marrying the very next day?
4. Who was in love with Andrei's mother, according to the lovesick person himself?
5. Who seems to be the only person in town happy that the soldiers are leaving, according to Tusenbach?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)