|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Irina always dream of finding her true love, which is why she wants to return to this place?
(c) United States
2. Who cries out, asking where his past has gone and where his hopes have disappeared?
3. Who does the answer to #122 ask to play the piano although she insists she cannot remember?
4. Who talks happily about her life with Olga in the apartment above the schoolhouse?
5. Natasha wants the circumstances in #102 to happen so that ______ can have her room.
6. Who is called along to attend the duel to make sure it is a clean fight?
7. Who is having an affair with Protopopov, right under the nose of her spouse?
8. Who professes his love for Masha, which he tends to do quite often?
9. How long will it be until Vershinin's wife and daughters can follow him?
(a) 2 months
(b) 1 week
(c) They won't be.
(d) 2 weeks
10. Who actually wants the key of #138 for which that Andrei asks.
11. Who is said to be in love with Irina, thus hating Tusenbach?
12. Who comes in, looking for Masha twice during the end of the scene?
13. Who drops the small china clock, shattering it?
14. Who calls out for Andrei to be quiet?
15. Who tells Natasha about her caller in the carriage?
(b) The maid
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes a joke as the sisters sit together, trying to help the mood?
2. How long has Tusenbach loved Irina, according to him?
3. What job is Irina also starting soon after her wedding?
4. Who confesses shehas never loved, which her lover already knew?
5. Who does Irina think changes Andrei, a supposition that has upset her greatly?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)