|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can the answer to #132 not remember anymore, showing her lack of connection to passion in her life?
2. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
3. Who talks happily about her life with Olga in the apartment above the schoolhouse?
4. What is the name of Natasha's other child besides Bobik?
5. What does Natasha carry as she passes through the scene, causing Masha to accuse her of setting the fires?
(a) A knife
(b) A wine glass
(c) A bottle of vodka
(d) A candle
6. How many sections of the town have been destroyed according to reports in the scene?
(c) All of them
7. Who does Irina discover has fallen asleep when she enters in this scene?
8. Who says that marriage is boring and something another character should not worry about trying to find?
9. Who is Irina marrying the very next day?
10. Who actually wants the key of #138 for which that Andrei asks.
11. In how many duels has Solyony already been?
12. Who does Irina think changes Andrei, a supposition that has upset her greatly?
13. How long has Tusenbach loved Irina, according to him?
(a) 5 months
(b) 5 weeks
(c) 5 years
(d) 5 minutes
14. When Irina comes in, who suggests they go into the house?
15. What is Natasha wearing as she passes through the room?
(b) Black dress
(c) Dressing gown
(d) A wool robe
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vershinin kiss passionately, which proves his affair?
2. Who complains about shortness of breath although he/she does not get an answer about the problem?
3. Who are Chebutykin and Andrei afraid will stop them from going out?
4. Who confesses shehas never loved, which her lover already knew?
5. Who says he/she will not see Irina again, which is a sad statement to Irina?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)