|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being pursued by Ferapont, constantly walking away from him whenever he comes into the scene?
2. How long will it be until Vershinin's wife and daughters can follow him?
(a) 1 week
(b) 2 months
(c) 2 weeks
(d) They won't be.
3. Who says there should be a society created to help the victims of the disaster?
4. Who is going through her clothes for things to give to the victims?
5. Who has shaved off his mustache because someone else did it first?
6. Natasha wants the circumstances in #102 to happen so that ______ can have her room.
7. What are the firefighters asking for permission to do?
(a) Use more water than they were allotted
(b) Go through the garden
(c) Take a break
(d) Stop fighting the out of control fire
8. Who says, "To Moscow! To Moscow! To Moscow!" which is not a surprising sentiment from this particular character?
9. What is Natasha wearing as she passes through the room?
(a) Dressing gown
(c) Black dress
(d) A wool robe
10. Who professes his love for Masha, which he tends to do quite often?
11. Who does Irina discover has fallen asleep when she enters in this scene?
12. Who is dueling Solyony for the love of Irina?
13. What has happened in the town that causes the people to be up and trying to help out in some way?
(a) A flood
(b) A heavy snow
(c) A major fire
(d) An earthquake
14. What job is Irina also starting soon after her wedding?
15. What does Vershin want Masha to do for him in order to keep their connection to each other?
(a) Wait for him
(b) Take care of his son
(c) Come with him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seems to be the only person in town happy that the soldiers are leaving, according to Tusenbach?
2. Who confesses shehas never loved, which her lover already knew?
3. Who comes in looking for Masha, coming in again and again to see where she is?
4. What does Masha nickname her lover although everyone knows who he is?
5. Who has been asked to produce a benefit concert for the refugees?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)