|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says there should be a society created to help the victims of the disaster?
2. What does Masha nickname her lover although everyone knows who he is?
(a) Her secret
(b) Her affair
(c) Her toy
(d) Her man
3. Who is called along to attend the duel to make sure it is a clean fight?
4. Who is being pursued by Ferapont, constantly walking away from him whenever he comes into the scene?
5. Who does Natasha want to move in with Olga, for her own personal reasons?
6. Who are Chebutykin and Andrei afraid will stop them from going out?
7. Whose house has burned to the ground according to the characters in the play?
8. Who has shaved off his mustache because someone else did it first?
9. Who is worried that plans have been made to send her away since she seems to be pushed away during the scene?
10. Who does Vershinin ask to go out with him because he doesn't want to go home?
11. Who is having an affair with Vershinin, which has caused quite a scandal?
12. Who cries out, asking where his past has gone and where his hopes have disappeared?
13. Who says that marriage is boring and something another character should not worry about trying to find?
14. Who makes a joke as the sisters sit together, trying to help the mood?
15. Who has forgotten all that he knows about being a doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natasha carry as she passes through the scene, causing Masha to accuse her of setting the fires?
2. Who does Olga suggest the answer to #132 marry in order to be happy?
3. Who comes into the scene with papers for another character?
4. Who does Natasha say looks tired, which is a statement she has made before about the same character?
5. Who says he/she will not see Irina again, which is a sad statement to Irina?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)