|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Irina marrying the very next day?
2. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
3. Who does Irina think changes Andrei, a supposition that has upset her greatly?
4. Who picks a fight with Tusenbach over the love of Irina?
5. Who does Natasha say looks tired, which is a statement she has made before about the same character?
6. Who actually wants the key of #138 for which that Andrei asks.
7. Who quotes confusedly from a poem as she has earlier in the play?
8. Who comes into the scene with papers for another character?
9. Tusenbach remembers how happy Irina was on what day?
(b) Wedding Day
(c) Saint Day
(d) Name Day
10. Who says that marriage is boring and something another character should not worry about trying to find?
11. Who is lying on the sofa as Olga and Anfisa enter?
12. Who tells Olga the brigade is leaving, which is then refuted to be a rumor?
13. Who calls out for Andrei to be quiet?
14. Who does Vershinin ask to go out with him because he doesn't want to go home?
15. Natasha wants the circumstances in #102 to happen so that ______ can have her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chebutykin say was just killed?
2. Whose house has burned to the ground according to the characters in the play?
3. How long has Tusenbach loved Irina, according to him?
4. Who says he/she will not see Irina again, which is a sad statement to Irina?
5. What is the name of Natasha's other child besides Bobik?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)