|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does this scene begin in the room of two of the sisters?
(a) 2:00 A.M.
(b) 12:00 P.M.
(c) 3:00 A.M.
(d) 10:00 P.M.
2. Who wants to get rid of Anfisa, calling her someone who is unnecessary since this character does all the work around the house anyway?
3. Who says that marriage is boring and something another character should not worry about trying to find?
4. Who does Natasha want to move in with Olga, for her own personal reasons?
5. Who picks a fight with Tusenbach over the love of Irina?
6. Who does Olga suggest the answer to #132 marry in order to be happy?
7. Who calls out for Andrei to be quiet?
8. Who says he got married in hopes of being happy?
9. Who is having an affair with Vershinin, which has caused quite a scandal?
10. Who cries out, asking where his past has gone and where his hopes have disappeared?
11. Who is having an affair with Protopopov, right under the nose of her spouse?
12. When Irina comes in, who suggests they go into the house?
13. What language can the answer to #132 not remember anymore, showing her lack of connection to passion in her life?
14. What is the name of Natasha's other child besides Bobik?
15. Who complains about how much her head aches and how much money Andrei has lost gambling?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections of the town have been destroyed according to reports in the scene?
2. Who tells Olga the brigade is leaving, which is then refuted to be a rumor?
3. Who did the shattered china clock belong to?
4. What has happened in the town that causes the people to be up and trying to help out in some way?
5. Who moves into the school when she became headmistress?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)