Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having an affair with Vershinin, which has caused quite a scandal?
2. Who talks happily about her life with Olga in the apartment above the schoolhouse?
3. Who tells Natasha about her caller in the carriage?
(d) The maid
4. What is Natasha wearing as she passes through the room?
(b) A wool robe
(c) Dressing gown
(d) Black dress
5. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
6. Who tells Olga the brigade is leaving, which is then refuted to be a rumor?
7. What language can the answer to #132 not remember anymore, showing her lack of connection to passion in her life?
8. At what time does this scene begin in the room of two of the sisters?
(a) 3:00 A.M.
(b) 12:00 P.M.
(c) 2:00 A.M.
(d) 10:00 P.M.
9. What sound is heard, signaling that the soldiers are leaving?
(c) Marching band
10. Olga says the whole town is gossiping about whom, much to her dismay?
11. Who says there should be a society created to help the victims of the disaster?
12. Who complains about how much her head aches and how much money Andrei has lost gambling?
13. Who says, "To Moscow! To Moscow! To Moscow!" which is not a surprising sentiment from this particular character?
14. Andrei ask for a key to _________ because saying he has lost his.
(a) The office
(b) The house
(c) The cupboard
(d) The shed
15. Who does Vershinin ask to go out with him because he doesn't want to go home?
Short Answer Questions
1. In how many duels has Solyony already been?
2. What are the firefighters asking for permission to do?
3. Who comes in apologizing for his behavior and talking about loving Irina?
4. Who does the answer to #122 ask to play the piano although she insists she cannot remember?
5. Chebutykin says it's understandable the people love Irina since she resembles _____ so much.
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)