|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is very drunk when he enters in this scene, which is no surprise to the others, although they do try to let him alone?
2. Who is worried that plans have been made to send her away since she seems to be pushed away during the scene?
3. Who comes into the scene with papers for another character?
4. Natasha wants the circumstances in #102 to happen so that ______ can have her room.
5. Who comes in, looking for Masha twice during the end of the scene?
6. What does Masha nickname her lover although everyone knows who he is?
(a) Her secret
(b) Her man
(c) Her toy
(d) Her affair
7. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
8. Who wants to get rid of Anfisa, calling her someone who is unnecessary since this character does all the work around the house anyway?
9. What are the firefighters asking for permission to do?
(a) Use more water than they were allotted
(b) Go through the garden
(c) Stop fighting the out of control fire
(d) Take a break
10. Who has forgotten all that he knows about being a doctor?
11. Where is the military being posted, taking them out of town and away from their families?
12. Who tells Natasha about her caller in the carriage?
(b) The maid
13. Who complains about how much her head aches and how much money Andrei has lost gambling?
14. Who has shaved off his mustache because someone else did it first?
15. Who tells Olga the brigade is leaving, which is then refuted to be a rumor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to be in love with Irina, thus hating Tusenbach?
2. Whose house has been almost completely destroyed, but not completely?
3. At what time does this scene begin in the room of two of the sisters?
4. Who professes his love for Masha, which he tends to do quite often?
5. Who has been asked to produce a benefit concert for the refugees?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)