|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the answer to #122 ask to play the piano although she insists she cannot remember?
2. Who says he is professing noble emotions even though he feels he is being ignored?
3. Who drops the small china clock, shattering it?
4. Who says he/she will not see Irina again, which is a sad statement to Irina?
5. What does Natasha carry as she passes through the scene, causing Masha to accuse her of setting the fires?
(a) A bottle of vodka
(b) A candle
(c) A wine glass
(d) A knife
6. To whom does Tusenbach say he has to say goodbye?
(b) His soliders
7. Who complains about shortness of breath although he/she does not get an answer about the problem?
8. Who moves into the school when she became headmistress?
9. Who comes into the scene with papers for another character?
10. Who is Irina marrying the very next day?
11. Natasha wants the circumstances in #102 to happen so that ______ can have her room.
12. Who actually wants the key of #138 for which that Andrei asks.
13. Who are Chebutykin and Andrei afraid will stop them from going out?
14. Who comes in apologizing for his behavior and talking about loving Irina?
15. Who complains about how much her head aches and how much money Andrei has lost gambling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the shattered china clock belong to?
2. Who says, "To Moscow! To Moscow! To Moscow!" which is not a surprising sentiment from this particular character?
3. Whose house has been almost completely destroyed, but not completely?
4. What language can the answer to #132 not remember anymore, showing her lack of connection to passion in her life?
5. Who tells Natasha about her caller in the carriage?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)