1. What is the last name of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
2. Who is NOT one of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
3. Whose Saint's Day is it when the play begins, causing her to be the central focus of the scene at first?
4. Who died exactly a year ago to the day on this Saint's Day, according to the sisters and their memories?
The sisters' father
5. How long ago did the family leave Moscow to come to the provincial area where they are now settled?
6. Who whistles quietly to herself as she reads during the opening part of the play?
This section contains 3,295 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)