|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Natasha, speaks very bad French?
2. Who comments they forgot to say goodbye to him?
3. What is the name of the child over whom Natasha worries excessively?
(b) Andrei Junior
4. Who says, "To Moscow! To Moscow! To Moscow!" which is not a surprising sentiment from this particular character?
5. Who always brings extravagant presents for the sisters as he feels he loves them as much as their mother did?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Andrei propose marriage in the end of the scene, almost spontaneously?
2. Who seems to be the only person in town happy that the soldiers are leaving, according to Tusenbach?
3. Which character says that teaching gives her headaches, becoming one of the many complaints this character has?
4. Who chatters about the Sunday day of rest, talking endlessly about what it should include?
5. Who does Natasha say looks tired, which is a statement she has made before about the same character?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)