|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house has been almost completely destroyed, but not completely?
2. Who has been named secretary to the council run by Protopopov?
3. What game does Irina play when she is sitting by herself at the end of the scene?
4. Who, according to Natasha, speaks very bad French?
5. Who is suddenly embarrassed when the count of people seems to indicate there are lovers at the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been asked to produce a benefit concert for the refugees?
2. Who has come to the sisters' house with a message from the council?
3. Who says he is professing noble emotions even though he feels he is being ignored?
4. What does Masha warn Chebutykin not to do as he has embarrassed himself in the past?
5. Who is going through her clothes for things to give to the victims?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)