|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
2. Who has resigned from the military and this is revealed to Masha by that character?
3. Who does Vershinin ask to go out with him because he doesn't want to go home?
4. Who plays the piano and entertains the others as a result?
5. Who mentions his wife and daughters at the end of the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard as the characters are speaking during this second part of the Act 1?
2. Whose clothes do not match, a fact which is pointed out by another character in the play?
3. Who is responsible for the answer to #24?
4. Who are Chebutykin and Andrei afraid will stop them from going out?
5. Who invites everyone to dinner within this particular scene?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)