|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrei really want to do with his life? What is his current goal?
(a) Translate a book into English
(b) Leave the country
(c) Become a pianist
(d) Get married
2. Who is very drunk when he enters in this scene, which is no surprise to the others, although they do try to let him alone?
3. Who have the sisters been teasing for being in love with a girl who is engaged?
4. Where does Irina now work as revealed at the start of Act 2?
(a) She doesn't
(b) Telegraphy Office
(c) For the church
(d) Teacher's Council Office
5. What does Masha warn Chebutykin not to do as he has embarrassed himself in the past?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are sitting at the table when the dinner is ready to be served?
2. Where does Olga now work at the start of Act 2?
3. What language can the answer to #132 not remember anymore, showing her lack of connection to passion in her life?
4. Where would Andrei like to be a famous lecturer if he were to have his way?
5. Solyony jokes that _______ is made of cockroaches.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)