|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Andrei propose marriage in the end of the scene, almost spontaneously?
2. Who tells Chebutykin that he has one of the stew ingredients wrong?
3. Who is gaining weight according to the observations of the other characters in the play?
4. Who makes the comment that all children should be cooked and eaten?
5. Which one of these characters is the Chairman of the District Council?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the 'lovesick major' the sisters used to tease with that nickname?
2. Who has resigned from the military and this is revealed to Masha by that character?
3. Who says she comes from a family that has always despised work?
4. Who brings Vershinin a note during the course of the scene, alerting him to news from home?
5. What is Natasha wearing as she passes through the room?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)