|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes it is a shame that youth passes during the discuss of how time passes and what changes can occur?
2. Who gives Irina some crayons to play with, making her feel again like she is treated like a child?
3. Who tells the other characters that the maskers will be there soon?
4. To whom does Irina comment about Masha's bad mood?
5. Who is suddenly embarrassed when the count of people seems to indicate there are lovers at the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces Vershinin's arrival into this second part of Act 1?
2. Who have the sisters been teasing for being in love with a girl who is engaged?
3. Which character says he loved the sisters' mother?
4. Who, according to Natasha, speaks very bad French?
5. Who makes a bad joke that is followed by an awkward silence?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)