|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Vershinin a note during the course of the scene, alerting him to news from home?
2. What does Vershinin learn from the note he receives?
(a) His wife has left him
(b) His wife tried to commit suicide
(c) His house burned down
(d) His daughter has run away
3. Who tells the other characters that the maskers will be there soon?
4. Masha suggests that which character is not well in the head, which is no surprise to the others or to the reader?
5. Where do Irina and Olga want to be by the fall in terms of their living situation?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes it is a shame that youth passes during the discuss of how time passes and what changes can occur?
2. Who is gaining weight according to the observations of the other characters in the play?
3. Who does not like civilians, as she reiterates from a previous discussion?
4. What is heard as the characters are speaking during this second part of the Act 1?
5. What does Masha warn Chebutykin not to do as he has embarrassed himself in the past?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)