|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pours the tea when the samovar arrives?
2. Who is the 'lovesick major' the sisters used to tease with that nickname?
3. Kulygin is glad that _________ loves him and he continues to say this throughout the play.
4. Who says she comes from a family that has always despised work?
5. Who believes it is a shame that youth passes during the discuss of how time passes and what changes can occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on during this particular time period of the scene?
2. To whom does Vershinin tell the story of the prisoner who did not notice the beauty of bird song until he was incarcerated?
3. How old is the character of Vershinin?
4. Who is upset because one of his daughters is unwell and his wife is in a very bad mood?
5. Who has been named secretary to the council run by Protopopov?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)