|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks it's useless to know so many languages?
2. Who seems to have a hearing problem as evidenced by the need for other characters to repeat themselves?
3. Who died exactly a year ago to the day on this Saint's Day, according to the sisters and their memories?
(a) The sisters' father
(b) Andrei's brother
(c) The sister's grandfather
(d) The sisters' mother
4. Who does not like civilians, as she reiterates from a previous discussion?
5. Who tells Chebutykin that he has one of the stew ingredients wrong?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these characters is the Chairman of the District Council?
2. Who does Tusenbach try to make peace with although it doesn't seem to be successful?
3. Where would Andrei like to be a famous lecturer if he were to have his way?
4. Who was born and raised in an aristocratic family?
5. What is said to be far away, though no one knows why?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)