|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Vershinin tell the story of the prisoner who did not notice the beauty of bird song until he was incarcerated?
2. Who is the 'lovesick major' the sisters used to tease with that nickname?
3. Who has not paid any rent in months according to Masha and Irina's conversation?
4. Where does Irina now work as revealed at the start of Act 2?
(a) Telegraphy Office
(b) Teacher's Council Office
(c) For the church
(d) She doesn't
5. Who makes the comment that all children should be cooked and eaten?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
2. Who does Masha joke is starting to look like a boy?
3. From what country or city is Vershinin from?
4. Who tells the other characters that the maskers will be there soon?
5. What does Andrei really want to do with his life? What is his current goal?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)