|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died exactly a year ago to the day on this Saint's Day, according to the sisters and their memories?
(a) The sisters' mother
(b) Andrei's brother
(c) The sisters' father
(d) The sister's grandfather
2. Which one of these characters is the Chairman of the District Council?
3. Kulygin is glad that _________ loves him and he continues to say this throughout the play.
4. Who announces they're staying to lunch when the arrival of another character occurs?
5. Which character says that teaching gives her headaches, becoming one of the many complaints this character has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
2. Who mentions his wife and daughters at the end of the scene?
3. What does Andrei really want to do with his life? What is his current goal?
4. Who chatters about the Sunday day of rest, talking endlessly about what it should include?
5. Natasha wonders if the mismatching clothes are some sort of __________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)