|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says he loved the sisters' mother?
2. Whose clothes do not match, a fact which is pointed out by another character in the play?
3. Who does Tusenbach feel sorry for, as he seems to change moods depending on who he is with?
4. Who takes a lot of pictures when he arrives, as he always does?
5. What is said to be far away, though no one knows why?
(a) The post office
(b) The church
(c) The market
(d) The train station
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Masha warn Chebutykin not to do as he has embarrassed himself in the past?
2. Whose Saint's Day is it when the play begins, causing her to be the central focus of the scene at first?
3. Kulygin is glad that _________ loves him and he continues to say this throughout the play.
4. Where exactly is the sisters' mother buried?
5. Who is the 'lovesick major' the sisters used to tease with that nickname?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)