|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Masha marry Kulygin, according to the play?
2. Who does Vershinin ask to go out with him because he doesn't want to go home?
3. Who does Tusenbach feel sorry for, as he seems to change moods depending on who he is with?
4. Who, according to Natasha, speaks very bad French?
5. What is said to be far away, though no one knows why?
(a) The post office
(b) The market
(c) The train station
(d) The church
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
2. Who tells Natasha about her caller in the carriage?
3. In how many duels has Solyony already been?
4. Who tells Tusenback to go out of the house in order to give other characters some privacy?
5. What language can the answer to #132 not remember anymore, showing her lack of connection to passion in her life?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)