|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natasha carry as she passes through the scene, causing Masha to accuse her of setting the fires?
(a) A wine glass
(b) A knife
(c) A bottle of vodka
(d) A candle
2. Who plays the piano and entertains the others as a result?
3. Solyony jokes that _______ is made of cockroaches.
(d) The bread
4. Who, according to Natasha, speaks very bad French?
5. Who takes a lot of pictures when he arrives, as he always does?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister works at the school with the answer to #37?
2. Who gives Irina a book detailing the history of the school where her sister teaches?
3. Who chatters about the Sunday day of rest, talking endlessly about what it should include?
4. Who pours the tea when the samovar arrives?
5. Masha suggests that which character is not well in the head, which is no surprise to the others or to the reader?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)