|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Vershinin a note during the course of the scene, alerting him to news from home?
2. Who tells Olga the brigade is leaving, which is then refuted to be a rumor?
3. Natasha wonders if the mismatching clothes are some sort of __________.
4. Kulygin is glad that _________ loves him and he continues to say this throughout the play.
5. Who does Irina think changes Andrei, a supposition that has upset her greatly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promises to go to university with Andrei even thought it seems this might be an empty promise?
2. Who has resigned from the military and this is revealed to Masha by that character?
3. What does Natasha carry as she passes through the scene, causing Masha to accuse her of setting the fires?
4. Who wonders why falling in love in books seems to be so much better than in real life?
5. To whom does Irina comment about Masha's bad mood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)