|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mo's side job?
2. Who is Dickie Orr?
3. How is Stephanie hurt in Mo's candy store?
4. Where do Lula and Stephanie find Leroy?
5. How do Stephanie and Lula get into Leroy's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mo feel when Stephanie finds him and what has he been afraid of?
2. What do the men who broke into Stephanie's apartment do to her gerbil and why do they say they are taking this action?
3. What happens when Stephanie makes her way around the back of Mo's store?
4. Who does Morelli have an appointment with and what are they going to discuss?
5. What happens after Lula, Stephanie and Ranger go for their run?
6. What does Stephanie find when she gets back to her apartment and what does it lead her to arrange with Ranger?
7. What did Mo do to get a drug dealer off of his back?
8. What surprise does Stephanie find in her bedroom when she wakes up the next morning and what does the surprise lead her to do?
9. What happens when Morelli leaves and how does it make Stephanie feel?
10. What does Ranger ask Stephanie to do to help with the take down and what happens?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Does this novel accurately portray crimes, bounty hunters and police involvement? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
Think of the character Lula. What makes the reader like her? What makes the reader dislike her? What character from another book or television is similar to her? How are they alike?
Essay Topic 3
Which character in the story would you most like to be like? Why? Which character reminds you of someone in your life? What does this character do and how does it remind you of someone else? Who is the person it reminds you of?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)