|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Stephanie's truck now?
2. How do the men who want Stephanie off of Mo's case contact her?
3. Which of the following words seems to describe how Mo seemed to feel at seeing Stephanie there?
4. Where does Morelli take Lula and Stephanie?
5. Why does Stephanie stack pots in front of her front door when she goes to sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mo continue to name drug dealers to Reverend Bill?
2. What does Stephanie do after she decides to go and visit Dickie for a second time and what does she learn?
3. What does Stephanie find when she gets back to her apartment and what does it lead her to arrange with Ranger?
4. What does Ranger ask Stephanie just as they are finishing dinner with her family?
5. What happens when Stephanie and Morelli are waiting for the man from the coroner's office?
6. What does Stephanie find on her answering machine when she checks the messages?
7. What happens when Lula opens the closet door?
8. What precautions does Stephanie take to ensure no one gets into her apartment without her knowing it and how does it work?
9. What surprise does Stephanie find in her bedroom when she wakes up the next morning and what does the surprise lead her to do?
10. What do Stephanie and Morelli notice before they leave Mo's store and what do they end up finding when they investigate it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character in the story would you most like to be like? Why? Which character reminds you of someone in your life? What does this character do and how does it remind you of someone else? Who is the person it reminds you of?
Essay Topic 2
Think of the character Lula. What makes the reader like her? What makes the reader dislike her? What character from another book or television is similar to her? How are they alike?
Essay Topic 3
How would you describe Stephanie's methods for catching her skips? Do you think she will continue to be a successful bounty hunter? Why or why not?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)