|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men who want Stephanie off of Mo's case contact her?
2. Where does Morelli take Lula and Stephanie?
3. What does Morelli share with Stephanie about his talk with Dickie?
4. How does Stephanie spend the rest of the day of the snowstorm?
5. Who does Stephanie think Mo is really hiding from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mo do to get a drug dealer off of his back?
2. What does Ranger ask Stephanie to do to help with the take down and what happens?
3. Who does Morelli have an appointment with and what are they going to discuss?
4. What do Stephanie and Morelli notice before they leave Mo's store and what do they end up finding when they investigate it?
5. What happens when Stephanie and Morelli are waiting for the man from the coroner's office?
6. What happens when Stephanie returns to the salon after chasing Stuart through the mall with the chemicals on her hair?
7. How do Mo's neighbors react to Stephanie's questions about Mo?
8. What surprise does Stephanie find in her bedroom when she wakes up the next morning and what does the surprise lead her to do?
9. What does Stephanie find on her answering machine when she checks the messages?
10. What does Stephanie do after she decides to go and visit Dickie for a second time and what does she learn?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character in the story would you most like to be like? Why? Which character reminds you of someone in your life? What does this character do and how does it remind you of someone else? Who is the person it reminds you of?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the novel, Stephanie was discouraged by the way Morelli treated her. Why do you think she felt this way? Were her feelings justified or an over reaction? Use information from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How does Stephanie change throughout the story? What other characters undergo significant change in the story? What causes these changes?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)