|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mo have a house out in the country?
2. Who is waiting for Stephanie in her parking lot when she returns from her run?
3. What did Stephanie ask Vinnie to find for her?
4. Who does Stephanie believe must be Mo's partner?
5. Whose help does Stephanie get to investigate the man who was with Mo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stephanie returns to the salon after chasing Stuart through the mall with the chemicals on her hair?
2. What happens when Stephanie makes her way around the back of Mo's store?
3. What did Mo do to get a drug dealer off of his back?
4. What happens when Lula opens the closet door?
5. What happens when Stephanie and Morelli are waiting for the man from the coroner's office?
6. What does Ranger ask Stephanie just as they are finishing dinner with her family?
7. What threat does Stephanie make toward Dickie?
8. What happens to interrupt Stephanie and Morelli who are making out on the kitchen floor?
9. What do Stephanie and Morelli notice before they leave Mo's store and what do they end up finding when they investigate it?
10. What precautions does Stephanie take to ensure no one gets into her apartment without her knowing it and how does it work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Think of the character Lula. What makes the reader like her? What makes the reader dislike her? What character from another book or television is similar to her? How are they alike?
Essay Topic 2
How does Stephanie change throughout the story? What other characters undergo significant change in the story? What causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What clues did the author reveal throughout the story to help solve the mystery? How did you determine who was the culprit? Do you think there were enough or not enough clues? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)