|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the community feel about Uncle Mo?
2. Why doesn't Lula go with Stephanie to find Mo's sister?
3. Where does Stephanie stop before she takes Jackie to rehab?
4. What was Lula's former profession?
5. Why does Stephanie sneak out of her parent's house before dessert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rumors does Stephanie hear about Mo and how does the community feel about Stephanie searching for him?
2. What does Stephanie find as she searches Mo's candy story?
3. When Lula comes to the door of Stephanie's apartment how is she and what news does she have about the case?
4. Why does Stephanie send Lula to Stark Street and what is Stark Street?
5. Why is Stephanie in desperate need of money?
6. What happens to Stephanie's new truck on the drive to the police station with Stuart?
7. How does Stephanie find out what kind of car Mo drives and what happens when they have no luck finding Mo's car?
8. Who is waiting for Lula at the office when she and Stephanie get back there and what does she want?
9. Where do Stephanie and Lula head first in the hunt for Mo and what happens when they get there?
10. What happens when Stephanie and Lula finally arrive at Stuart's hot dog stand?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What information can you tell about the author from this book? What leads you to make these generalizations? Do you think you would want to be friends with the author? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How would you describe Stephanie's methods for catching her skips? Do you think she will continue to be a successful bounty hunter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How would you describe the author's writing style? Do you find it entertaining, annoying or exciting? What do you think makes you feel this way?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)