|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word describes how Stephanie feels when she is around Morelli and Mary Lou's children?
2. Where does Stephanie go after leaving Mo's apartment?
3. Where do Stephanie and Ranger meet in this chapter?
4. What does Stephanie offer to do so Stuart will go with him?
5. Why does Mrs. Steeger make Stephanie feel like a naughty child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the new failure to appear that Stephanie is assigned and why does Stephanie take Lula with her this time?
2. What confuses Stephanie about Mo after she searches his apartment?
3. Where do Stephanie and Lula head first in the hunt for Mo and what happens when they get there?
4. What happens just when Stephanie is getting into her car to head to her parents' home?
5. What does Stephanie say she knows about the body and why doesn't Morelli believe what she tells him?
6. Why is Stephanie in desperate need of money?
7. What happens to Stephanie's new truck on the drive to the police station with Stuart?
8. What do Stephanie and Lula do when they return to the office and how does Leroy react?
9. Where does Stephanie drive looking for Mo and why does she head there?
10. Who is Uncle Mo and why doesn't Stephanie want to take his case?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did you like about the writing style of the author? What didn't you like about the writing style of the author?
Essay Topic 2
How would you describe Stephanie's methods for catching her skips? Do you think she will continue to be a successful bounty hunter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which character in the story would you most like to be like? Why? Which character reminds you of someone in your life? What does this character do and how does it remind you of someone else? Who is the person it reminds you of?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)